A Day at the Museum (H3)
ตัวอย่างเสียงทั้งหมด
0:00
0:00
#1
Walking into the hall, we saw a huge painting.
走進大廳時,我們看見了一幅巨大的畫作。
#2
Painted long ago, the work still felt alive.
雖然是很久以前畫的,這幅作品依然顯得栩栩如生。
#3
Looking closely, I noticed tiny golden details.
仔細觀察後,我注意到微小的金色細節。
#4
Amazed by the colors, we stood in silence.
被這些色彩所震撼,我們靜靜地站著。
#5
Made of marble, the statue looked so real.
這座雕像由大理石製成,看起來如此逼真。
#6
Standing near the window, she sketched the scene.
她站在窗戶旁,素描著那個場景。
#7
Guided by an expert, we learned the history.
在專家的引導下,我們了解了這段歷史。
#8
Feeling inspired, I wanted to paint as well.
感到備受啟發,我也想動筆畫畫。
#9
Hung in the main room, the portrait drew crowds.
這幅肖像畫掛在大廳裡,吸引了成群的人潮。
#10
Listening to the guide, we understood the story.
聽著導覽員的解說,我們理解了這個故事。
#11
Surrounded by art, we lost all sense of time.
被藝術所環繞,我們完全失去了時間感。
#12
Smiling softly, the painted girl seemed to watch us.
溫柔地微笑著,畫中的女孩似乎在看著我們。
#13
Visiting an art museum opens a window into other minds.
參觀美術館為我們開啟了一扇通往他人心靈的窗戶。
#14
Walking through the quiet halls, we felt history all around us.
走在安靜的大廳裡,我們感覺歷史彷彿就在我們身邊。
#15
Each painting, created with great care, told its own story.
每幅畫作,都是用心創作的,訴說著它自己的故事。
#16
Standing before a portrait, I felt the artist's emotion.
站在一幅肖像畫前,我感受到了藝術家的情感。
#17
Made hundreds of years ago, the colors still glowed brightly.
雖然是數百年前創作的,那些色彩依然鮮豔奪目。
#18
Guided by our teacher, we learned to read the small details.
在我們老師的引導下,我們學會了去解讀那些微小的細節。
#19
Looking closely, I saw the gentle strokes of the brush.
仔細觀察,我看到了畫筆溫柔的筆觸。
#20
Inspired by the beauty, several of us began to sketch.
受到這美麗景色的啟發,我們當中的幾個人便開始動筆素描。
#21
Surrounded by such art, we spoke only in whispers.
被這樣的藝術圍繞著,我們只用耳語交談。
#22
Carved from cold stone, a statue seemed almost to breathe.
這尊由冰冷石頭雕刻而成的雕像,彷彿幾乎有了呼吸。
#23
Leaving at last, we carried the images in our hearts.
終於離開時,我們將那些畫面深刻地留存在心中。
#24
Art, shared across time, connects us to those before us.
藝術,跨越時間的共享,將我們與我們先前的人連結在一起。
#25
What did you feel there, Emma?
妳在那裡有什麼感受,艾瑪?
#26
Walking inside, I felt history all around.
走進去時,我感到四周充滿了歷史氣息。
#27
Amazed by the colors, I could not speak.
被這些色彩所震撼,我驚訝得說不出話來。
#28
Made long ago, the painting still glowed.
這幅畫雖然是很久以前畫 carbon 的,但依然散發著光芒。
#29
Guided by the teacher, we learned so much.
在老師的引導下,我們學到了很多。
#30
Looking closely, I saw tiny brush strokes.
仔細觀察,我看到了微小的筆觸。
#31
Inspired by the art, I wanted to draw.
受到藝術的啟發,我想畫畫。
#32
Surrounded by beauty, we lost track of time.
被美景環繞著,我們忘了時間的流逝。
#33
Carved from stone, the statue seemed alive.
這座雕像由石頭雕刻而成,看起來栩栩如生。
#34
Seeing art with new eyes changes us.
用全新的視角欣賞藝術會改變我們。