In the Lab (H3)
完全音声プレビュー
0:00
0:00
#1
Mixing the two liquids, I saw a color change.
將這兩種液體混合時,我看到顏色發生了變化。
#2
Heated slowly, the metal began to bend.
緩慢加熱後,金屬開始彎曲。
#3
Having recorded the data, we drew a graph.
記錄完數據後,我們畫了一張圖表。
#4
Watching closely, I noticed tiny bubbles form.
仔細觀察,我注意到微小的氣泡形成。
#5
Surprised by the result, we ran the test again.
對結果感到驚訝,我們又重新做了一次測試。
#6
Using a microscope, she studied the cells.
使用顯微鏡,她觀察了細胞。
#7
Left in the sun, the plant grew faster.
留在陽光下,這株植物生長得更快了。
#8
Not knowing the cause, we kept asking why.
因為不知道原因,我們一直問為什麼。
#9
Measuring carefully, we avoided mistakes.
透過仔細測量,我們避免了錯誤。
#10
Excited by the discovery, we told our teacher.
對這項發現感到興奮,我們告訴了我們的老師。
#11
Cooled down, the gas turned into liquid.
冷卻後,氣體變成了液體。
#12
Working together, we finished the report.
透過共同努力,我們完成了這份報告。
#13
Entering the lab, I felt ready for our big experiment.
走進實驗室時,我感覺自己已經為我們的大型實驗做好了準備。
#14
Putting on my goggles, I prepared the tools with care.
戴上我的護目鏡,我小心翼翼地準備了工具。
#15
Mixing the chemicals slowly, I watched for any change.
緩慢地混合化學物質時,我注視著是否有任何變化。
#16
Surprised by a sudden color, I quickly wrote it down.
被突然出現的顏色嚇了一跳,我迅速地把它記錄了下來。
#17
Heated gently, the liquid started to bubble and steam.
被輕輕加熱後,液體開始起泡並冒出蒸汽。
#18
Having observed this, we recorded every detail in our notes.
觀察到這一點後,我們在筆記中記錄了每一個細節。
#19
Not wanting to miss anything, we repeated the test twice.
因為不想錯過任何細節,我們把這項測試重複做了兩次。
#20
Using a timer, we measured how long the reaction took.
我們使用計時器,測量了反應花費了多少時間。
#21
Encouraged by clear results, we felt proud of our work.
受到明確結果的鼓舞,我們為自己的工作成果感到自豪。
#22
Comparing our data, we found a clear pattern at last.
比較了我們的數據,我們終於發現了一個明顯的規律。
#23
Working as a team, we turned curiosity into discovery.
透過團隊合作,我們將好奇心轉化成了發現。
#24
Looking back, that lesson made science come alive for me.
回想起來,那堂課讓科學對我而言變得栩栩如生。
#25
How did you start the experiment, Emma?
艾瑪,妳是怎麼開始這個實驗的?
#26
Putting on my gloves, I prepared the samples.
戴上手套後,我準備了樣品。
#27
Mixing the liquids, I saw small bubbles.
混合這些液體時,我看到了小氣泡。
#28
Surprised by the smell, I stepped back quickly.
被那個味道嚇了一跳,我迅速往後退了一步。
#29
Having measured everything, we began the test.
在測量完所有東西之後,我們開始了測試。
#30
Watching closely, we recorded each change.
我們一邊仔細觀察,一邊記錄下每一次的變化。
#31
Not knowing the answer, we asked our teacher.
因為不知道答案,我們問了我們的老師。
#32
Using the data, we made a simple chart.
利用這些數據,我們製作了一張簡單的圖表。
#33
Working together, we solved the puzzle.
透過協同合作,我們解決了這個難題。
#34
Described step by step, science feels clear.
一步步地被描述,科學感覺起來就很清晰易懂。