Technology and Us (H2)
Pratinjau Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
I think that social media connects people.
我認為社群媒體將人們聯繫在一起。
#2
I believe what we share online matters.
我相信我們在網路上分享的內容是很重要的。
#3
I wonder why some people post so much.
我想知道為什麼有些人會發這麼多貼文。
#4
It is true that phones can be distracting.
手機確實會讓人分心,這是真的。
#5
I am not sure whether it helps or hurts us.
我不確定這對我們是有幫助還是有害。
#6
I know that balance is the key.
我知道平衡才是關鍵。
#7
I noticed that I feel happier offline sometimes.
我注意到有時候在離線時我會感到比較快樂。
#8
What worries me is the time we waste.
令我擔心的是我們所浪費的時間。
#9
I agree that we should use it wisely.
我同意我們應該明智地使用它。
#10
The question is how we control our habits.
問題在於我們如何控制我們的習慣。
#11
I hope that we use technology for good.
我希望我們能將科技用於善途。
#12
That we need real connection is clear.
我們需要真實的連結是顯而易見的。
#13
I often think about how technology shapes our daily lives.
我經常思考科技是如何塑造我們的日常生活的。
#14
It is true that smartphones make many things easier.
智慧型手機確實讓許多事情變得更輕鬆。
#15
I believe that we can learn almost anything online.
我相信我們幾乎可以在網路上學習任何東西。
#16
However, I wonder whether we are losing real conversations.
然而,我不知道我們是否正在失去真實的對話。
#17
What concerns me is how much time we spend on screens.
讓我擔心的是我們在螢幕上花費了多少時間。
#18
I have noticed that I sleep better when I log off early.
我注意到當我提早登出時,我睡得比較好。
#19
Many people forget that the online world is not everything.
許多人忘記了網路世界並非一切。
#20
I think that balance is what we really need.
我認為平衡才是我們真正需要的。
#21
What matters most is how we choose to use our time.
最重要的事情是我們如何選擇使用我們的時間。
#22
I hope that we can enjoy technology without becoming its slave.
我希望我們能享受科技,而不是成為它的奴隸。
#23
That we control our devices, not the other way, is important.
我們掌控我們的裝置,而不是相反過來,這點很重要。
#24
In the end, how we live is always our own choice.
歸根究底,我們如何生活始終是我們自己的選擇。
#25
What do you think about online learning, Emma?
艾瑪,妳對線上學習有什麼看法?
#26
I think that it gives us more freedom.
我認為它給了我們更多的自由。
#27
I wonder whether it suits everyone.
我想知道這是否適合每個人。
#28
It is clear that self-control is important.
很顯然,自我控制是件重要的事情。
#29
What I like is that we can study anywhere.
我喜歡的是我們可以在任何地方學習。
#30
I believe that real teachers still matter.
我相信真正的老師仍然很重要。
#31
I am not sure why some students lose focus.
我不確定為什麼有些學生會分心。
#32
What helps me is a quiet study space.
對我有幫助的是一個安靜的學習空間。
#33
I know that we must avoid distractions.
我知道我們必須避免分心。
#34
How we learn shapes who we become.
我們學習的方式形塑了我們成為什麼樣的人。