Tax Refund
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hello! Welcome to the bookshop.
你好!歡迎光臨書店。
#2
Hi! Thank you so much.
嗨!非常感謝你。
#3
Can I help you today?
今天有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?
#4
Yes, please. I have a question.
是的,麻煩你了。我有一個問題。
#5
I am a tourist from America.
我是一位來自美國的遊客。
#6
What is duty-free?
什麼是免稅?
#7
Duty-free means no tax on items.
免稅的意思是商品不收稅。
#8
Tourists can buy things without tax.
遊客可以購買免稅物品。
#9
Oh, that sounds great!
喔,那聽起來太棒了!
#10
I want to buy these books.
我想買這些書。
#11
Can I get a tax refund?
我可以退稅嗎?
#12
Yes, you can! Keep your receipt.
是的,你可以!請保留你的收據。
#13
The receipt is very important.
收據非常重要。
#14
Where do I get the refund?
我可以在哪裡拿到退稅?
#15
You go to customs at the airport.
你去機場的海關。
#16
Show your receipt at customs.
在海關出示您的收據。
#17
They check your items and receipt.
他們會檢查你的物品和收據。
#18
Do I show my passport too?
我也需要出示我的護照嗎?
#19
Yes! Show your passport and receipt.
是的!請出示您的護照和收據。
#20
Then you get your money back.
然後你就能拿回你的錢。
#21
How much money do I get?
我可以拿回多少錢?
#22
Usually about ten percent back.
通常是大約百分之十的回饋。
#23
Great! Thank you for your help.
太棒了!謝謝你的幫助。
#24
You are welcome! Happy shopping!
不客氣!祝你購物愉快!