Paying & Tipping: Conversation (Elementary)
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
That was a great dinner! Can we have the bill, please?
那頓晚餐太棒了!我們可以結帳了嗎?
#2
Of course! Here's your bill. I'll take it when you're ready.
當然沒問題!這是您的帳單。等您準備好了,我再來拿。
#3
How much should we tip? I'm not sure about that.
我們應該給多少小費?我不確定。
#4
In this country, people usually tip fifteen to twenty percent.
在這個國家,人們通常給百分之十五到二十的小費。
#5
Okay, so the bill is forty dollars total.
好的,所以帳單總共是四十美元。
#6
Let's leave eight dollars for the tip. That's twenty percent.
我們留八塊錢當小費吧。那是百分之二十。
#7
Sounds good! Should we split the bill? I can pay half.
聽起來不錯!我們應該平分帳單嗎?我可以付一半。
#8
Sure, we can split it. Do you have cash or a credit card?
當然,我們可以平分。你有現金還是信用卡?
#9
I'll use my credit card. You can give me cash later.
我會用我的信用卡。你可以等一下再給我現金。
#10
Perfect! So that's twenty dollars each, plus four dollars tip each.
太好了!所以每人是二十美元,再加上每人四美元的小費。
#11
Are you paying together or separately today?
請問你們今天要分開付還是合起來付?
#12
Together, please. I'm paying with this card. Thanks so much!
請一起結帳。我用這張卡付錢。非常感謝!
#13
The service was really good tonight, wasn't it?
今晚的服務真的很棒,不是嗎?
#14
Yes, the waiter was very friendly and helpful.
是的,那位服務生非常友善且樂於助人。
#15
That's why I wanted to leave a good tip.
那就是為什麼我想給多一點小費的原因。
#16
I agree. Good service deserves a good tip. Let's come back here soon!
我同意。好的服務值得好的小費。我們很快再回來這裡吧!