At the Airport
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I'm checking in for the eleven-fifteen flight to Barcelona. Here's my passport.
嗨!我要辦理十一點十五分前往巴塞隆納航班的登機手續。這是我的護照。
#2
Good morning! Welcome to Heathrow. Let me pull up your reservation right away.
早安!歡迎來到希斯洛機場。讓我立刻為您調出您的預約資料。
#3
I booked an aisle seat, but I wouldn't mind switching if a window seat were available.
我預訂了靠窗的座位,但如果有靠窗座位的話,我不介意更換。
#4
You're in luck — seat fourteen A by the window has just opened up. Shall I reassign it?
你運氣真好——靠窗的 14A 座位剛好空出來了。要我幫你重新分配座位嗎?
#5
Absolutely! That would be perfect for photographing the coastline from above.
太棒了!那樣一來,從高空拍攝海岸線就再完美不過了。
#6
Lovely. Now, how many pieces of luggage are you checking in today?
太好了。那麼,您今天要辦理幾件行李託運呢?
#7
Just this one suitcase. My carry-on backpack has all my camera equipment inside.
就這一個行李箱。我的隨身背包裡面裝了我所有的攝影器材。
#8
I should let you know that there's been a slight delay on your flight.
我應該讓你知道,你的航班有稍微延誤。
#9
Oh no. How long a delay are we talking about here?
喔不。我們這裡所說的延誤大約是多久?
#10
Roughly forty-five minutes, so the revised departure time is noon. The gate hasn't changed, though.
大約四十五分鐘,所以修正後的起飛時間是中午。不過,登機門沒有變動。
#11
Well, that's a nuisance, but at least it gives me time to grab a decent coffee.
好吧,那真令人討厭,但至少這讓我有時間去喝杯像樣的咖啡。
#12
Here's your boarding pass. Your gate is B twenty-six, and boarding should commence around eleven-thirty.
這是您的登機證。您的登機門在 B26,預計大約十一點半開始登機。
#13
Got it. Is there anything particular I should know about security today?
明白了。關於今天的安檢,有什麼特別需要我注意的嗎?
#14
Not only are the queues longer than usual, but they're also screening electronics more thoroughly.
不僅排隊的人龍比平常長,他們對電子產品的檢查也更加徹底。
#15
In that case, I'd better head through security sooner rather than later.
既然那樣,我最好還是早點過安檢,以免耽誤。
#16
One last thing — do you know whether immigration at Barcelona is strict with travel bloggers?
最後一件事——你知道巴塞隆納的海關對旅遊部落客是否嚴格嗎?
#17
As long as you have proof of accommodation and a return ticket, you shouldn't encounter any issues.
只要你有住宿證明和回程機票,你就不應該會遇到任何問題。
#18
Brilliant. Thanks so much for all your help, Olivia. You've been incredibly thorough.
太棒了。Olivia,非常感謝妳的幫忙。妳真的考慮得非常周全。
#19
My pleasure! Have a wonderful trip, and I hope Barcelona gives you plenty to write about.
不客氣!祝您旅途愉快,希望巴塞隆納能帶給您豐富的寫作靈感。