Getting a Haircut
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Jake, I've been meaning to ask you something. Do you know a good barber around here?
嘿 Jake,我一直想問你一件事。你知道這附近有不錯的理髮師嗎?
#2
What's up, man? Your hair's getting pretty long. You're starting to look like a rock star!
怎麼啦,老兄?你的頭髮變得滿長的。你開始看起來像個搖滾明星了!
#3
Ha, very funny. I just moved here two months ago and haven't found a decent salon yet.
哈,真幽默。我兩個月前才搬到這裡,還沒找到一家像樣的理髮店。
#4
Actually, I know a great place downtown. I've been going there for about a year now.
事實上,我知道市中心一個很棒的地方。我已經去那裡大約一年了。
#5
Nice! So what kind of style do you usually get? I need some inspiration for my own haircut.
太好了!那你通常剪什麼樣的髮型?我需要一些靈感來決定我的髮型。
#6
I keep it simple. Usually just a trim on the sides and a bit of texture on top.
我保持簡單。通常只是兩側修剪一下,頂部加一點層次感。
#7
That sounds clean. I've been thinking about trying something different this time, though.
聽起來很俐落。不過,我一直在考慮這次嘗試一些不同的風格。
#8
Different how? Don't tell me you're getting bangs. That would be hilarious on you!
哪裡不一樣?別告訴我你要剪瀏海。那在你身上一定會超好笑!
#9
No bangs, relax! I was thinking maybe some layers to add volume and movement to my hair.
不用瀏海,放輕鬆!我在想或許可以剪一些層次,增加我頭髮的豐盈感和動感。
#10
Oh, layers could actually work really well with your hair type. It would look pretty sharp.
喔,層次剪法其實可能非常適合你的髮質。看起來會相當俐落。
#11
Yeah, and I'd like to keep the length on top but have it styled a bit more neatly.
對,而且我想保留頂部的長度,但要修剪得整齊一點。
#12
You should definitely show the barber a reference photo. That way there won't be any misunderstandings.
你絕對應該給理髮師看一張參考照片。那樣一來就不會產生任何誤會了。
#13
Good idea. I've already saved a few pictures on my phone that match the style I want.
好主意。我已經在手機裡存了幾張符合我想要風格的照片了。
#14
Smart move. Last time I didn't bring a photo, the barber gave me a completely different cut.
明智之舉。上次我沒帶照片,理髮師給了我一個完全不同的髮型。
#15
That must have been frustrating! How long did it take to grow back to something acceptable?
那一定很令人沮喪!花了多久時間才長回可以接受的樣子?
#16
About six weeks, honestly. I had been avoiding mirrors until it finally looked decent again.
老實說,大約六個星期。我一直刻意避開鏡子,直到它終於再次看起來像樣一點。
#17
Okay, lesson learned. I'll make sure to communicate exactly what I want at the salon.
好,我學到教訓了。我會確保在理髮店準確地溝通我想要的要求。
#18
And if you're not sure about the layers, ask the barber for their professional opinion first.
如果你對層次剪裁不太確定,先詢問理髮師的專業意見。
#19
That's solid advice. Do you want to come along? We could grab lunch afterward.
那是個很可靠的建議。你想一起去嗎?我們之後可以一起吃午餐。
#20
Sounds like a plan! I could actually use a quick trim myself. Let's go this Saturday.
聽起來是個好主意!我正好也需要稍微修剪一下。我們這週六去吧。