Self Introduction
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! Sorry, is anyone sitting here? All the other tables seem to be taken.
嗨!不好意思,這裡有人坐嗎?其他桌子似乎都客滿了。
#2
No, go ahead! I don't mind sharing at all. It gets really crowded here on weekends.
不,請便!我一點也不介意共用。這裡週末會變得非常擁擠。
#3
Thanks so much! I'm still getting used to how busy this neighborhood can be.
非常感謝!我還在適應這個社區竟然可以這麼熱鬧。
#4
Oh, are you new around here? I noticed you looking a bit lost earlier outside.
喔,你是剛搬到這附近嗎?我剛才注意到你在外面看起來有點迷路。
#5
Yeah, actually I just moved here about three weeks ago. My name is Alex, by the way.
是的,事實上我大約三週前才搬到這裡。順帶一提,我的名字叫 Alex。
#6
Nice to meet you, Alex! I'm Lisa. So where did you move from, if you don't mind asking?
很高興認識你,Alex!我是 Lisa。那麼,如果你不介意我問的話,你是從哪裡搬來的?
#7
Not at all! I grew up in a small hometown called Riverside, about four hours north of here.
一點也不介意!我在一個叫作河濱市的小家鄉長大,大約在這邊往北四小時車程的地方。
#8
Oh, I think I've actually driven through Riverside once! It seemed like a really peaceful place.
喔,我想我真的有開車經過 Riverside 一次!那裡似乎是一個非常寧靜的地方。
#9
It really is, but I wanted a change of pace. I work as a software engineer now.
的確是那樣,但我想要改變一下生活節奏。我現在擔任軟體工程師。
#10
That sounds interesting! I imagine the job opportunities here are much better for tech professionals.
那聽起來很有趣!我想這裡的就業機會對科技專業人士來說要好得多。
#11
Exactly. My company had been looking for developers, so the timing worked out perfectly for me.
沒錯。我的公司那時一直在尋找開發人員,所以這個時機對我來說配合得非常完美。
#12
Well, as for me, I'm a travel blogger. I basically write about hidden gems in different cities.
至於我呢,我是一名旅遊部落客。我基本上是在寫關於不同城市中私房景點的文章。
#13
That's amazing! I've always been fascinated by people who can turn their hobbies into careers.
那太棒了!我一直對那些能將愛好轉化為職業的人感到著迷。
#14
It took a while, honestly. I had been working in marketing before I finally took the leap.
老實說,這花了一段時間。在我終於跨出那一步之前,我一直在行銷領域工作。
#15
Speaking of hobbies, what do you enjoy doing when you're not traveling or writing?
說到愛好,你不旅行或寫作的時候喜歡做什麼?
#16
I'm really into photography and hiking. They go hand in hand with the blogging, actually.
我非常喜歡攝影和健行。事實上,它們與部落格寫作是相輔相成的。
#17
I can see how they would! My hobbies are a bit more low-key, mostly coding side projects and gaming.
我明白為什麼它們會(相輔相成)!我的愛好比較低調,主要是寫程式副專案和玩遊戲。
#18
Nothing wrong with that! Actually, I've been meaning to explore some local trails this weekend.
那沒什麼不好的!事實上,我一直打算這週末去探索一些當地的步道。
#19
That sounds great. I haven't had the chance to explore much since I arrived here.
那聽起來很棒。自從我搬到這裡以來,我還沒有機會到處探索。
#20
Well, you should totally come along! I could show you some spots that tourists never find.
那,你絕對應該一起來!我可以帶你看一些遊客絕對找不到的景點。
#21
I'd really love that! It was so nice meeting you, Lisa. Should we exchange numbers?
我很樂意!很高興認識妳,Lisa。我們要交換電話號碼嗎?
#22
Absolutely! Here, let me give you my contact. Welcome to the city, Alex!
當然好!來,讓我給你我的聯絡方式。歡迎來到這座城市,Alex!