At the Airport
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning! Welcome to the check-in desk.
早安!歡迎來到辦理登機手續的櫃檯。
#2
Hi! I have a flight to Barcelona today.
嗨!我今天有一班去巴塞隆納的飛機。
#3
Sure! Can I see your passport, please?
沒問題!我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
#4
Of course. Here you go.
當然。這給你。
#5
How many pieces of luggage do you have?
你有幾件行李?
#6
I have one big suitcase and one small bag.
我有一個大行李箱和一個小提袋。
#7
Please put your luggage on the scale.
請把您的行李放在秤上。
#8
Sure. Is it too heavy?
好的。它會太重嗎?
#9
No, it is fine. It is under the limit.
不,沒關係。它在限制範圍內。
#10
Do you want a window or aisle seat?
你想要靠窗還是靠走道的座位?
#11
A window seat, please. I love the view!
請給我靠窗的座位。我喜歡這裡的景色!
#12
Great choice! Here is your boarding pass.
很棒的選擇!這是您的登機證。
#13
Thank you! Which gate do I go to?
謝謝!我該去哪個登機門?
#14
Your gate is B12. But please check the screen.
您的登機門是 B12。但請查看螢幕。
#15
Oh no! The screen says there is a delay.
喔不!螢幕上說有延誤。
#16
Let me check that for you. Yes, sorry about that.
讓我為您確認一下。是的,對此感到很抱歉。
#17
How long is the delay?
延誤會持續多久?
#18
It will be about forty minutes.
大約會延遲四十分鐘。
#19
That is okay. I can get some coffee.
沒關係。我可以去喝點咖啡。
#20
Good idea! There is a nice cafe near gate B12.
好主意!B12 登機門附近有一間不錯的咖啡廳。
#21
One more question. Where is the security check?
還有一個問題。安檢處在哪裡?
#22
Go straight and then turn left. You will see it.
直走然後左轉。你就會看到它了。
#23
Great. Thank you so much for your help!
太好了。非常感謝您的幫助!
#24
You are welcome! Have a wonderful trip to Barcelona!
不客氣!祝你有個愉快的巴塞隆納之旅!
#25
Thanks, Olivia! I will write about it on my blog.
謝謝,Olivia!我會把這件事寫在我的部落格上。