At the Airport: Conversation (Intermediate)
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning! I'm here to check in for my flight.
早安!我是來辦理登機手續的。
#2
Good morning! May I see your passport and ticket, please?
早安!我可以看一下您的護照和機票嗎?
#3
Of course. Here they are. I'm traveling to London today.
當然。這就是(你要的東西)。我今天要前往倫敦。
#4
Thank you. Would you like a window or aisle seat?
謝謝您。您想要靠窗還是靠走道的座位?
#5
I'd prefer a window seat if that's still available.
如果還有位子的話,我比較想要靠窗的座位。
#6
Yes, I can give you seat 12A, which is perfect.
好的,我可以給您 12A 座位,這位置非常完美。
#7
That sounds great, thank you very much for your help.
那聽起來太棒了,非常感謝您的幫助。
#8
How many bags will you be checking in today, Sarah?
莎拉,妳今天有幾件行李要託運?
#9
Just one suitcase. I have carry-on luggage as well.
只有一件行李箱。我還有隨身行李。
#10
Please place your suitcase on the scale for weighing now.
現在請將您的行李箱放在秤上稱重。
#11
Sure, no problem. I hope it's not too heavy.
當然,沒問題。我希望它不會太重。
#12
It's fine. The weight is twenty-two kilograms, which is acceptable.
沒問題。重量是二十二公斤,這是在可接受範圍內的。
#13
That's a relief! I was worried about the weight limit.
那真是鬆了一口氣!我剛才還在擔心重量限制。
#14
Here's your boarding pass. Your gate is B7, boarding at 10:30.
這是您的登機證。您的登機門在 B7,10:30 開始登機。
#15
Please remove your laptop and liquids from your bag.
請從您的包包中取出筆記型電腦和液體。
#16
Okay, I'll take them out right away, thank you.
好的,我馬上把它們拿出來,謝謝。
#17
You also need to take off your shoes and belt.
你也需要脫掉你的鞋子和皮帶。
#18
I understand. Should I put everything in the tray?
我明白。我應該把所有東西都放進托盤裡嗎?
#19
Yes, please use two trays if you need more space.
是的,如果您需要更多空間,請使用兩個托盤。
#20
All right, I think one tray will be enough today.
好的,我想今天一個托盤就夠了。
#21
Please step through the metal detector when you're ready now.
現在準備好時,請走過金屬探測器。
#22
Excuse me, Sarah! I think we're on the same flight.
不好意思,莎拉!我想我們搭乘的是同一個航班。
#23
Oh, hi Tom! What a nice surprise to see you!
喔,嗨,湯姆!見到你真是個驚喜!
#24
I know! I'm going to London for a business conference.
我知道!我要去倫敦參加商務會議。
#25
That's interesting. I'm visiting my family for two weeks there.
那很有趣。我要去那裡探望我的家人兩週。
#26
Have you checked the departure board? Our flight might be delayed.
你查看過離境看板了嗎?我們的班機可能會延誤。
#27
Really? Let me look at the screen right now quickly.
真的嗎?讓我現在趕快看一下螢幕。
#28
Yes, it says there's a thirty-minute delay because of weather.
是的,上面說因為天氣的關係,班機延誤了三十分鐘。
#29
Attention passengers on flight BA 247 to London Heathrow.
搭乘前往倫敦希斯洛機場 BA 247 航班的旅客請注意。
#30
Boarding will begin shortly at gate B7, please be ready.
登機即將在 B7 登機門開始,請做好準備。
#31
I think that's our flight! We should go to the gate.
我想那是我們的班機!我們應該去登機門了。
#32
You're right. Let me grab my coffee before we go.
你說得對。在我們出發前,讓我先拿我的咖啡。
#33
Good idea. I need to buy some water too quickly.
好主意。我也需要趕快去買些水。
#34
The duty-free shop is on the way to our gate.
免稅店就在前往我們登機門的路上。
#35
Perfect! Let's walk together and do some last-minute shopping now.
太棒了!我們現在一起走,順便做最後的採買吧。