A Lesson I Learned (H1)
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
I learned an important lesson last summer.
去年夏天我學到了重要的一課。
#2
Really? What happened to you back then?
真的嗎?你那時候發生了什麼事?
#3
I used to give up easily when things got hard.
我以前在事情變得困難時很容易放棄。
#4
I think many people feel that way sometimes.
我想很多人有時候也會有那樣的感覺。
#5
One day, I failed a test I had studied for.
有一天,我一門我曾準備過的考試不及格了。
#6
That sounds frustrating. What did you do next?
那聽起來很令人沮喪。你接下來做了什麼?
#7
Instead of quitting, I asked my teacher for help.
我沒有放棄,而是向我的老師尋求協助。
#8
That was a brave and smart choice, Hana.
那是一個勇敢且明智的選擇,哈娜。
#9
Now I believe that effort matters more than talent.
現在我相信努力比天賦更重要。
#10
I agree. Mistakes are teaching us all the time.
我同意。錯誤一直在給我們啟示。
#11
These days, I try to learn from every failure.
這些日子以來,我試著從每一次的失敗中學習。
#12
We grow stronger whenever we keep trying.
每當我們不斷嘗試,我們就會變得更強大。
#13
Two years ago, I was a shy and fearful student.
兩年前,我是一個害羞且膽怯的學生。
#14
I rarely spoke in class because I was afraid of mistakes.
我以前很少在課堂上發言,因為我害怕犯錯。
#15
Everything changed during one unforgettable school project.
在一次令人難忘的學校專案期間,一切都改變了。
#16
Our teacher asked us to give a speech in front of everyone.
我們的老師要求我們在所有人面前進行演講。
#17
At first, I wanted to hide and skip the whole task.
起初,我想躲起來並逃避整個任務。
#18
However, my friends encouraged me to try my best.
然而,我的朋友們鼓勵我盡我最大的努力。
#19
I practiced every night until I knew my speech by heart.
我每天晚上練習,直到我能把演講稿背得滾瓜爛熟。
#20
When the big day came, my hands were shaking badly.
當重要的一天到來時,我的雙手不停地顫抖。
#21
Still, I stood up and shared my ideas with the class.
儘管如此,我還是站了起來,並與全班分享了我的想法。
#22
To my surprise, my classmates listened and clapped warmly.
令我驚訝的是,我的同班同學認真聆聽並熱烈地鼓掌。
#23
That moment taught me that courage grows through action.
那個時刻教會了我,勇氣是透過行動產生的。
#24
Now I speak up more often and trust myself.
現在我更常大聲表達意見,並且信任我自己。
#25
I have learned that growth begins outside our comfort zone.
我已經了解到,成長是從我們的舒適圈之外開始的。
#26
When did you change the most, Emma?
艾瑪,妳什麼時候改變最多?
#27
I changed a lot after I joined the drama club.
在我加入戲劇社之後,我改變了很多。
#28
I used to be afraid of speaking English.
我以前很害怕說英文。
#29
What helped you feel more confident?
是什麼幫助你感到更有自信的?
#30
I practiced with friends until it felt natural.
我和朋友一起練習,直到感覺很自然為止。
#31
I learned patience while I was training for a race.
我在為比賽訓練的過程中學會了耐心。
#32
Hard times often teach us the best lessons.
艱難的時光往往能教會我們最深刻的教訓。
#33
I am still learning to believe in myself.
我仍然在學習相信自己。
#34
We all grow when we face our fears.
當我們面對恐懼時,我們都會成長。
#35
Every challenge is a chance to become better.
每一個挑戰都是一個變得更好的機會。