At the Airport
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I'm checking in for the eleven-fifteen flight to Lisbon. Here's my passport.
嗨!我要辦理十一點十五分飛往里斯本航班的登機手續。這是我的護照。
#2
Good morning! Let me pull that up for you. Ah, I see you're on flight BA two-seventeen.
早安!讓我為您調出資料。啊,我看到您搭乘的是 BA 217 航班。
#3
That's the one. I've been looking forward to this trip for weeks, actually.
沒錯,就是那一班。事實上,我已經期待這趟旅行好幾個禮拜了。
#4
Lovely destination. Do you have any luggage to check in today, or just carry-on?
迷人的目的地。您今天有行李要託運,還是只有隨身行李?
#5
I've got one suitcase to check and a backpack as carry-on. The suitcase might be pushing the weight limit, though.
我有一件行李要托運,還有一個背包當作隨身行李。不過,那件行李箱可能快要超過重量限制了。
#6
Let's pop it on the scale, shall we? Twenty-three point four kilograms — you're just under the wire.
我們把它放到秤上吧,好嗎?二十三點四公斤——妳剛好沒超重。
#7
Oh, thank goodness. I always overpack, and I never seem to learn my lesson.
喔,謝天謝地。我總是行李帶太多,而且我似乎永遠學不乖。
#8
You'd be surprised how many seasoned travellers say exactly the same thing.
妳會驚訝於有多少經驗豐富的旅客也說過一模一樣的話。
#9
Right, here's your boarding pass. You're in seat fourteen-A, a window seat. Gate B-twelve.
好的,這是您的登機證。您的座位是 14-A,靠窗的位子。登機門在 B-12。
#10
Perfect. Any idea whether the flight's running on time? I heard rumours of a delay.
太好了。你知道航班是否準時嗎?我聽說有延誤的傳聞。
#11
I'm afraid there is a slight delay — roughly forty minutes due to an inbound aircraft arriving late.
恐怕會有一點延誤——大約四十分鐘,是因為一架入境飛機晚到所致。
#12
Forty minutes isn't the end of the world, I suppose. I'll grab a coffee and people-watch.
四十分鐘並非世界末日,我想。我會去買杯咖啡,觀察路人。
#13
Oh, one more thing — do I need to go through immigration before security, or is it the other way round?
喔,還有一件事——我需要先過移民局再過安檢,還是順序反過來?
#14
Since this is an international departure, you'll clear security first, then proceed to immigration at the gate area.
由於這是國際航班,您將先通過安檢,然後前往登機口區域辦理出境手續。
#15
Got it. And customs is only on arrival in Lisbon, right?
明白了。海關只有在抵達里斯本時才需要辦理,對吧?
#16
Exactly. You won't encounter customs until you land. Just keep your declaration form handy if needed.
正是如此。您直到降落後才會遇到海關。如果需要的話,請將申報單放在手邊。
#17
Brilliant, you've been incredibly helpful. I feel much less frazzled now about the whole process.
太棒了,你真的幫了大忙。我現在對整個流程感到沒那麼焦慮了。
#18
That's what we're here for! Boarding should commence around eleven-thirty, give or take. Listen for announcements at the gate.
這就是我們服務的宗旨!登機應在十一點半左右開始,前後差不了多少。請留意登機門的廣播。
#19
Will do. If my blog post about Lisbon goes viral, I'll credit the lovely check-in agent who kept me sane.
我會的。如果我關於里斯本的部落格文章瘋傳的話,我會歸功於這位讓我保持理智的可愛登機手續人員。
#20
Ha! I'll hold you to that. Have a wonderful flight, Lisa, and safe travels.
哈!我會記住你這句話的(到時要兌現喔)。祝妳飛行愉快,麗莎,一路平安。