Health Insurance
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Linda, have you had a chance to look at the insurance documents yet?
嘿 Linda,妳有機會看過保險文件了嗎?
#2
Actually, I was just reading through them during my lunch break at the library.
事實上,我剛才午休時間在圖書館讀過那些文件了。
#3
Great, because the open enrollment period ends in two weeks, and we need to decide soon.
太好了,因為開放投保期將在兩週後結束,我們需要儘快做決定。
#4
I noticed there are three different plans this year.
我注意到今年有三種不同的方案。
#5
The premium for Plan A is the lowest.
方案 A 的保費是最低的。
#6
That sounds appealing, but what about the coverage?
那聽起來很吸引人,但保險範圍(理賠範圍)呢?
#7
Sometimes cheaper plans cover less.
有時候較便宜的方案保障範圍較少。
#8
You're right. Plan A has a much higher deductible, which means we pay more out of pocket first.
妳說得對。方案 A 的自付額高得多,這意味著我們必須先支付更多自掏腰包的費用。
#9
I remember last year when I had that knee injury.
我記得去年我膝蓋受傷的時候。
#10
Filing the claim was quite complicated.
提出理賠申請相當複雜。
#11
Exactly. And we had already paid over a thousand dollars before the insurance covered anything.
沒錯。而且在保險支付任何費用之前,我們就已經付了超過一千美元了。
#12
So maybe we should consider Plan B, even though the monthly premium is a bit higher.
所以或許我們應該考慮 B 方案,儘管每月的保費稍微高了一點。
#13
Plan B offers better coverage for specialist visits and prescriptions, which we might need more now.
B 方案針對專科醫生門診和處方藥提供更好的保障,這正是我們現在可能更需要的。
#14
What about Plan C? It seems to have the most comprehensive coverage of all three.
那 C 方案呢?它似乎是這三者中保障最全面的。
#15
True, but the premium would be nearly double what we are paying now.
沒錯,但保險費將會是我們現在支付金額的將近兩倍。
#16
That's a lot each month.
那每個月是一筆很大的開銷。
#17
I suppose we should also think about what would happen if one of us needed surgery.
我想我們也應該考慮一下如果我們其中一人需要動手術會發生什麼事。
#18
Good point. With Plan B, we would have met the deductible much sooner than with Plan A.
說得好。如果是 B 方案,我們會比 A 方案更快達到自付額。
#19
I think Plan B strikes the best balance between the premium and the coverage we actually need.
我認為 B 方案在保費與我們實際需要的保障之間取得了最佳平衡。
#20
I agree. Let's go with Plan B then.
我同意。那我們就選方案 B 吧。
#21
I'll fill out the enrollment form this weekend.
我這週末會填好投保單。
#22
Perfect. And let's keep all the receipts organized this year so filing any claim will be easier.
太好了。我們今年把所有的收據都整理好,這樣申請理賠時會比較容易。
#23
Deal. I'll make us some tea, and we can go through the paperwork together tonight.
成交。我來泡點茶,我們今晚可以一起處理這些文書作業。