Visiting the Doctor
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, Dr. Chen. I called yesterday to make an appointment because I haven't been feeling well.
陳醫生早安。我昨天打電話預約,因為我一直覺得身體不太舒服。
#2
Good morning, Sarah. I'm glad you came in today. Please have a seat and tell me what's been going on.
早安,莎拉。很高興妳今天過來。請坐,並告訴我最近的情況。
#3
Well, the main symptom is a persistent sore throat that started about five days ago.
嗯,主要的症狀是持續了大約五天前的持續性喉嚨痛。
#4
I've also had a headache and some mild body aches since then.
從那時起,我還一直感到頭痛和一些輕微的身體疼痛。
#5
At first, I thought it was just a cold, but it hasn't improved at all.
起初,我以為只是感冒,但情況完全沒有好轉。
#6
I see. Have you experienced any fever or chills along with those symptoms?
我了解了。除了那些症狀之外,你有出現發燒或發冷的現象嗎?
#7
Yes, I had a slight fever two nights ago, but I haven't checked my temperature since then.
是的,我兩天前有輕微發燒,但從那以後我就沒量過體溫了。
#8
Let me take your temperature and have a quick look at your throat.
讓我幫你量體溫,並快速檢查一下你的喉嚨。
#9
You have a mild fever of thirty-seven point eight degrees.
你有三十七點八度的輕微發燒。
#10
Your throat is quite red and swollen, which could indicate an infection.
你的喉嚨相當紅腫,這可能表示有感染。
#11
That sounds a bit worrying. Do you think it could be something serious?
那聽起來有點令人擔心。你覺得這可能是什麼嚴重的病嗎?
#12
I wouldn't be too concerned just yet. Based on what I've observed, it looks like a bacterial throat infection.
我現在還不會太擔心。根據我的觀察,這看起來像是細菌性的喉嚨感染。
#13
I'm going to write you a prescription for antibiotics. You should take one tablet twice a day after meals for seven days.
我準備為你開抗生素處方。你應該每天兩次,飯後服用,持續七天。
#14
It's very important that you finish the entire course, even if you start feeling better after a few days.
非常重要的是你必須完成整個療程,即使你在幾天後開始感覺好轉。
#15
Understood. Are there any side effects I should watch out for?
明白了。有任何我需要留意的副作用嗎?
#16
Some patients experience mild stomach discomfort, but taking the medicine after eating should help prevent that.
有些患者會感到輕微的胃部不適,但在飯後服藥應該有助於預防這種情況。
#17
One more thing — will this visit and the prescription be covered by my insurance?
還有一件事——這次看診和處方箋包含在我的保險範圍內嗎?
#18
Yes, consultations and prescribed medications are typically covered under your plan.
是的,諮詢和處方的藥物通常都包含在您的保險計畫內。
#19
You can confirm the details with the receptionist on your way out.
您可以在離開時向櫃檯人員確認細節。
#20
That's a relief. Thank you so much for explaining everything so clearly, Dr. Chen.
那太讓人放心了。陳醫生,非常感謝您解釋得這麼清楚。
#21
You're welcome, Sarah. If your symptoms haven't improved by next week, please schedule a follow-up appointment.
不客氣,莎拉。如果妳的症狀到下週還沒有改善,請預約回診。
#22
I hope you feel better soon.
我希望你早日康復。