Job Interview
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi Ryan, thanks for coming in today. I know you have a busy schedule this week.
嗨,Ryan,謝謝你今天過來。我知道你這週的行程很忙。
#2
Hi Nina, thanks for having me. I really appreciate the opportunity to discuss this role.
嗨 Nina,謝謝妳邀請我。我非常感激有這個機會來討論這個職位。
#3
Let's start with an easy one. Could you tell me about your professional experience so far?
讓我們從一個簡單的問題開始。你能跟我說說你目前的專業經驗嗎?
#4
Of course. I have been working in software development for about ten years now.
當然可以。我從事軟體開發工作到現在大約十年了。
#5
For the past three years, I have led a team of eight engineers at a mid-sized company.
在過去的三年間,我在一家中型公司領導一個由八名工程師組成的團隊。
#6
That sounds impressive. What would you say are your greatest strengths as a team leader?
那聽起來令人印象深刻。身為團隊領導者,妳會說妳最大的優勢是什麼?
#7
I would say my greatest strengths are problem-solving and clear communication with my team.
我會說我最大的優勢是解決問題以及與團隊的清晰溝通。
#8
Having worked on complex projects, I have learned to break down technical issues into simple steps.
由於曾參與過複雜的專案,我學會了將技術問題分解為簡單的步驟。
#9
That is exactly the kind of approach we value here. Now, regarding salary expectations?
那正是我們這裡所看重的做法。現在,關於薪資預期呢?
#10
Based on my experience and the market rate, I would expect a range between ninety and one hundred thousand.
根據我的經驗和市場行情,我預期的範圍會在九萬到十萬之間。
#11
That is within the range we had in mind. One more question about your availability.
那在我們考慮的範圍之內。還有一個關於您可開始工作時間的問題。
#12
When would you be able to start if you were offered the position?
如果您獲得這個職位,您什麼時候可以開始上班?
#13
I would need to give my current employer two weeks of notice before I could transition.
我需要向目前的雇主提供兩週的離職通知,然後才能進行職位轉換。
#14
So, realistically, I could start within three weeks from receiving a formal offer.
所以,實際上,我可以在收到正式錄取通知後的三週內入職。
#15
That timeline works perfectly for us. We had hoped to fill this position by next month.
那個時間表對我們來說非常完美。我們原本希望在下個月前填補這個職位空缺。
#16
Thank you so much, Ryan. You will hear from us by the end of this week.
非常感謝你,Ryan。我們會在週五結束前給你回覆。
#17
I will also send you a follow-up email with details about the next steps in our process.
我也會寄一封後續跟進的電子郵件給你,說明我們流程中下一步的細節。
#18
That sounds great, Nina. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
那聽起來太棒了,Nina。我期待很快能收到您的消息。
#19
Thank you again for taking the time to meet with me today. It has been a pleasure.
再次感謝您今天撥冗與我見面。這是一段愉快的經歷。