Resignation
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Nina, do you have a moment? I'd like to discuss something rather significant with you.
Nina,妳現在有空嗎?我想跟妳討論一件相當重要的事情。
#2
Of course, Ryan. Come in and have a seat. What's on your mind?
當然可以,Ryan。進來坐吧。你在想什麼呢?
#3
I've been offered an extraordinary opportunity at a machine learning startup in Berlin.
我獲得了一個在柏林一家機器學習新創公司的非凡機會。
#4
After considerable deliberation, I've decided to accept the position and submit my notice.
經過深思熟慮後,我決定接受這個職位並提出辭呈。
#5
I appreciate you telling me in person, Ryan. I won't pretend I'm not disappointed, but I understand completely.
萊恩,我很感激你親自告訴我。我不會假裝我不失望,但我完全理解。
#6
I want you to know how genuinely grateful I am for the mentorship and growth I've experienced here.
我想讓你知道,我對於在這裡所獲得的指導與成長,內心感到多麼真誠地感激。
#7
That means a great deal coming from you. Now, shall we discuss the transition plan?
這對我來說意義重大,尤其是出自你之口。現在,我們來討論一下交接計劃好嗎?
#8
Absolutely. I intend to give a full month's notice rather than the standard two weeks.
當然。我打算給予整整一個月的離職預告期,而不是標準的兩週。
#9
That's incredibly generous of you. Were it not for your thoroughness, this would be far more stressful.
你真是太慷慨了。若不是因為你的周全考慮,這件事會壓力大得多。
#10
I've already begun documenting all my ongoing projects and critical system architectures.
我已經開始記錄我所有正在進行的專案以及關鍵的系統架構。
#11
Perfect. We'll also need to schedule your exit interview before your last day.
太好了。我們還需要安排在你離職日之前的離職面談。
#12
I'd welcome that. Is there anything specific you'd like me to address during the interview?
我很樂意。面試期間有什麼特別需要我說明的嗎?
#13
Primarily, your candid feedback on team dynamics and any process improvements you'd recommend.
主要是關於你對團隊動態的坦誠回饋,以及任何你建議的流程改進。
#14
I'll prepare detailed notes. There are several enhancements I've been meaning to propose.
我會準備詳細的筆記。有幾項我一直想提議的改進方案。
#15
Ryan, seldom have I seen someone handle a resignation with such professionalism and grace.
Ryan,我很少見到有人能以如此專業且優雅的態度來處理辭職。
#16
You've set the standard for how leadership should treat people. That's something I'll carry forward.
你為領導層應如何對待員工樹立了典範。這是我會一直秉持下去的精神。
#17
Let's ensure we make this transition as seamless as possible for everyone involved.
讓我們確保讓這次交接對所有相關人員來說都盡可能地順利。
#18
Agreed. I'll have a comprehensive handover document ready by the end of this week.
沒問題。我會在週五下班前準備好一份詳盡的交接文件。
#19
Wonderful. And Ryan, our door will always remain open should you ever wish to return.
太好了。還有 Ryan,如果你以後想回來,我們的大門永遠為你敞開。