Public Transportation: Conversation (Intermediate)大眾運輸:對話(中級)
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi Tom! I need to go to the airport tomorrow morning.
嗨,湯姆!我明天早上需要去機場。
#2
You should take the train because it's faster than the bus.
你應該搭火車,因為它比公車快。
#3
How much is the train fare to the airport?
去機場的火車票價是多少?
#4
I think the ticket costs about fifteen dollars for adults.
我想成人票價大約是十五美元。
#5
Do I need to buy the ticket at the station?
我需要在車站買票嗎?
#6
You can buy it online or use a ride-sharing app.
你可以上網購買,或是使用共乘應用程式。
#7
That's convenient! What about transfers if I miss the train?
那真方便!如果我錯過火車,轉乘的情況如何?
#8
The trains run every twenty minutes, so you won't wait long.
火車每二十分鐘一班,所以你不會等太久。
#9
Is there a direct train or do I need a transfer?
有直達火車,還是我需要轉乘?
#10
There's a direct line that goes straight to the airport terminal.
有一條直達線路直接通往機場航廈。
#11
Perfect! What time should I arrive at the station?
太棒了!我應該幾點到達車站?
#12
I recommend arriving thirty minutes before your train departs.
我建議在你的火車出發前三十分鐘到達。
#13
Can I use my credit card to pay the fare?
我可以用信用卡支付車資嗎?
#14
Yes, most stations accept cards and also have ticket machines.
是的,大多數車站接受信用卡,也有自動售票機。
#15
What if the machines aren't working when I arrive?
如果我到達時機器故障了怎麼辦?
#16
There's always a ticket office where staff can help you.
總是有一個售票處,那裡的員工可以幫助你。
#17
Thanks for all the information! You've been really helpful.
謝謝你提供的所有資訊!你一直以來都非常有幫助。
#18
No problem! Have you downloaded any taxi apps for emergencies?
沒問題!你下載了任何以備不時之需的計程車應用程式嗎?
#19
Yes, I have two ride-sharing apps on my phone already.
是的,我的手機上已經有兩個共乘應用程式了。
#20
Great! Just remember to check the fare before you confirm.
太好了!只要記得在確認之前檢查一下票價。