Asking for Directions問路
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning! I just checked in about an hour ago.
早安!我大約一小時前剛辦理完入住手續。
#2
Good morning, sir! Welcome to the Grand Palace Hotel.
早安,先生!歡迎來到大皇宮飯店。
#3
Thanks! This is my first time in this city, actually.
謝謝!這實際上是我第一次來到這座城市。
#4
That's wonderful! How can I help you today?
那太棒了!今天有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?
#5
I want to visit the City Art Museum, but I don't know how to get there.
我想去參觀市立美術館,但我不知道該怎麼去那裡。
#6
Of course! The museum is not far from here at all.
當然可以!博物館離這裡一點也不遠。
#7
Oh, that's great! Can I walk there, or should I take a taxi?
喔,那太好了!我可以走路去那裡,還是我應該搭計程車?
#8
You can easily walk there because it's only about fifteen minutes away.
你可以輕鬆地步行前往,因為那裡距離這裡只有大約十五分鐘的路程。
#9
Let me explain the directions step by step for you.
讓我為你逐步解釋方向。
#10
That would be really helpful. I appreciate it.
那會非常有幫助。我很感激。
#11
First, go out the main door and turn left onto Park Street.
首先,從大門出去,然後左轉進入公園街。
#12
Okay, so I turn left as soon as I leave the hotel.
好的,所以我一離開飯店就向左轉。
#13
Exactly. Then walk straight ahead for about two blocks.
沒錯。接著直走大約兩個街區。
#14
You will reach a big intersection where you can see a coffee shop.
你會到達一個大的十字路口,在那裡你可以看到一家咖啡店。
#15
A big intersection with a coffee shop. Got it.
一個有咖啡店的大十字路口。明白了。
#16
At that intersection, turn right onto River Avenue and keep walking.
在那個十字路口,右轉進入河濱大道並繼續往前走。
#17
So after two blocks, I turn right at the intersection.
所以走過兩個街區後,我在十字路口右轉。
#18
Yes! The museum will be on your left side after one more block.
是的!再走一個街區後,博物館就會在您的左手邊。
#19
Let me repeat that to make sure I understand everything correctly.
讓我重複一遍,以確保我正確理解了所有內容。
#20
Of course, please go ahead.
當然,請繼續。
#21
Turn left out of the hotel, walk straight ahead for two blocks, then turn right at the intersection.
走出飯店後左轉,直走大約兩個街區,然後在十字路口右轉。
#22
Perfect! You have got it exactly right.
太棒了!你完全理解正確了。
#23
Thanks so much, David! You have been really helpful today.
非常感謝,David!你今天真的幫了大忙。
#24
You are very welcome! If you get lost, just call the hotel anytime.
不客氣!如果你迷路了,隨時打電話給飯店。