At the Airport在機場
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I need to check in for my flight to Barcelona.
嗨!我需要辦理前往巴塞隆納航班的登機手續。
#2
Good morning! Welcome to the check-in desk. May I see your passport, please?
早安!歡迎來到辦理登機手續的櫃檯。請問我可以看您的護照嗎?
#3
Of course, here you go. I also have a question about my luggage.
當然,給你。我還有一個關於我行李的問題。
#4
Sure, I am happy to help. Let me pull up your booking first.
沒問題,我很樂意幫忙。讓我先調出您的訂位資料。
#5
I can see your booking now. You are flying to Barcelona at two fifteen.
我現在可以看到您的訂位紀錄了。您將在兩點十五分飛往巴塞隆納。
#6
That is correct. I was wondering if I can take two pieces of luggage.
那是正確的。我在想我是否可以帶兩件行李。
#7
Your ticket includes one checked bag which weighs up to twenty-three kilograms.
您的機票包含一件重量不超過二十三公斤的託運行李。
#8
Oh, I have brought two bags because I am going on a long trip.
喔,我帶了兩個袋子,因為我要去長途旅行。
#9
You can add an extra bag, but there is an additional fee of forty euros.
您可以增加一件額外的行李,但需要支付四十歐元的額外費用。
#10
That is fine. I will pay for the extra bag. Can I get a window seat?
沒問題。我會支付額外行李的費用。我可以要靠窗的座位嗎?
#11
Let me check the available seats for you. Yes, seat fourteen A is available.
讓我為您查看可用的座位。是的,14A 座位目前是有空的。
#12
Perfect! I love window seats because I enjoy watching the clouds.
太棒了!我喜歡靠窗的座位,因為我享受觀賞雲朵。
#13
Great choice! Here is your boarding pass. Your gate is B twelve.
太棒的選擇了!這是您的登機證。您的登機門是 B12。
#14
Thank you so much. What time does boarding start?
非常感謝。登機什麼時候開始?
#15
Boarding starts at one forty-five. But I should let you know about a delay.
登機將在一點四十五分開始。但我應該讓你知道有個延誤。
#16
Oh no, a delay? How long will it be?
喔不,延誤了?會延誤多久?
#17
The flight has been delayed by thirty minutes because of bad weather in Barcelona.
由於巴塞隆納天氣惡劣,航班延誤了三十分鐘。
#18
I see. So the new departure time is two forty-five, right?
我明白了。所以新的起飛時間是兩點四十五分,對嗎?
#19
That is correct. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please check the screens for updates.
沒錯。對於造成您的不便,我深感抱歉。請查看螢幕以獲取更新資訊。
#20
No worries! I will use the extra time to explore the duty-free shops.
沒關係!我會利用多出來的時間去逛逛免稅店。
#21
That sounds like a great idea. Security is just down the hall on your left.
那聽起來是個好主意。安檢處就在走廊盡頭的左手邊。
#22
Got it. Do I need to show my boarding pass at security?
明白了。我需要在安檢處出示我的登機證嗎?
#23
Yes, you will need your boarding pass and passport at the security checkpoint.
是的,您在安全檢查哨會需要您的登機證和護照。
#24
Thank you for all your help, Olivia. You have been really wonderful!
謝謝妳所有的幫助,Olivia。妳真的太棒了!
#25
You are welcome! Have a fantastic trip to Barcelona. Safe travels!
不客氣!祝你有個愉快的巴塞隆納之旅。一路平安!