Hotel Check-in飯店入住
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good evening, and welcome to The Harrington. How may I assist you this evening?
晚安,歡迎來到哈靈頓酒店。今晚有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?
#2
Hi there! I have a reservation under the name Sarah Mitchell for three nights.
你好!我有一項以 Sarah Mitchell 為名的三晚預訂。
#3
Wonderful. Let me pull that up for you right away, Ms. Mitchell.
太好了。米契爾小姐,讓我立刻為您調閱資料。
#4
Thank you. I booked through your website, so I hope everything went through without a hitch.
謝謝。我是透過你們的網站預訂的,所以我希望一切都能順利進行,沒有任何差錯。
#5
I can see your reservation right here — a deluxe king room with a city view. Does that match what you intended?
我看到您的預訂就在這裡——一間享有城市景觀的豪華特大雙人房。這符合您原本的預期嗎?
#6
That's exactly right. I specifically requested a higher floor if one was available.
完全正確。我特別要求了高樓層,如果有的話。
#7
You're in luck. I've allocated room 1407, which offers a panoramic view of the skyline.
您的運氣很好。我為您分配了 1407 號房,那裡可以俯瞰城市天際線的全景。
#8
Oh, that sounds absolutely perfect. I've been looking forward to this trip for weeks.
喔,那聽起來簡直完美。我已經期待這趟旅行好幾週了。
#9
Here is your room key. The elevators are just to your left past the lobby lounge.
這是您的房卡。電梯就在大廳休息區左手邊。
#10
Great. One thing — could I arrange a wake-up call for six-thirty each morning?
太好了。還有一件事——我可以安排每天早上六點半的晨呼服務嗎?
#11
Absolutely. I'll set that up in our system so it triggers automatically throughout your stay.
沒問題。我會在系統中設定好,這樣在您入住期間它就會自動觸發。
#12
Brilliant. I tend to sleep through phone alarms, so a proper wake-up call is indispensable.
太棒了。我往往會睡過頭而沒聽到手機鬧鐘,所以正式的晨呼服務是不可或缺的。
#13
Actually, while I have you — I noticed the booking confirmation mentioned complimentary breakfast. Is that still the case?
事實上,趁現在還在跟您說話——我注意到訂房確認函提到了免費早餐。現在還是這樣嗎?
#14
It is indeed. Breakfast is served in the atrium restaurant from six to ten each morning.
的確如此。早餐於每天早上六點至十點在中庭餐廳供應。
#15
Lovely. And what about checkout? I have a late flight on my final day.
太好了。那退房手續呢?我最後一天的班機比較晚。
#16
Standard checkout is at noon, but I can authorize a complimentary late checkout until two o'clock.
標準退房時間是中午,但我可以為您授權免費延遲退房至兩點。
#17
That would be a lifesaver. I'd rather not spend hours killing time at the airport.
那真是救了我一命。我寧願不要花好幾個小時在機場消磨時間。
#18
Is there anything else I can do to make your stay more comfortable?
還有什麼我可以做的,好讓您的住宿更加舒適嗎?
#19
Actually, yes. Could you recommend somewhere nearby for a quiet dinner tonight?
事實上,是的。您能推薦今晚附近適合安靜用餐的地方嗎?
#20
There's a Mediterranean bistro around the corner that has earned rave reviews from our guests.
轉角處有一家地中海小餐館,在我們的賓客中贏得了極高的評價。
#21
That sounds right up my alley. I'll give it a try tonight.
那聽起來正合我意。我今晚會去嘗試看看。
#22
Shall I have the front desk make a reservation on your behalf?
需要我代表您請櫃檯進行預約嗎?
#23
That would be wonderful. You've been incredibly helpful, David. I can already tell this is going to be a fantastic stay.
那真是太好了。大衛,你真的幫了大忙。我已經可以預見這將會是一次非常棒的住宿體驗。
#24
The pleasure is entirely ours, Ms. Mitchell. Enjoy your evening.
這是我們的榮幸,米契爾女士。祝您有個愉快的夜晚。