Buying and Selling Used Stuff - 1買賣二手物品 - 1
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Buying and Selling Used Stuff
買賣二手物品
#2
Going to yard sales or garage sales is a fun way to buy used things for less money.
去跳蚤市場或車庫拍賣是以較少的錢購買二手物品的有趣方式。
#3
People sell things such as clothes, toys, books and games.
人們出售衣服、玩具、書籍和遊戲等物品。
#4
They don't need those things anymore, so they sell them for a little extra money.
他們不再需要那些東西,所以賣掉它們來賺取一些額外的錢。
#5
Many families visit yard sales to find cheap items, especially for kids.
許多家庭參觀跳蚤市場尋找便宜的物品,特別是為了孩子。
#6
Children grow fast, so buying used clothes and toys saves money.
孩子們長得很快,所以購買二手衣服和玩具可以省錢。
#7
Some people go to many yard sales in one day.
有些人一天內會去許多跳蚤市場。
#8
It's a little like a treasure hunt!
這有點像尋寶遊戲!
#9
You never know!
你永遠不知道!
#10
You can find many fun things.
你可以找到許多有趣的東西。
#11
Conversation A
對話 A
#12
What are you doing, Sara?
你在做什麼,莎拉?
#13
I'm making a list of yard sales and garage sales to go to this Saturday.
我在列出這個星期六要去的跳蚤市場和車庫拍賣清單。
#14
I'll need to start early to get to all of them.
我需要早點開始才能去到所有的地方。
#15
How many are you going to?
你要去多少個?
#16
Ten or more.
十個或更多。
#17
Wow. So, do you find a lot of good, used things at yard sales?
哇。那麼,你在跳蚤市場找到很多好的二手物品嗎?
#18
I do! Especially kids' clothes, toys and books.
我確實找到了!特別是孩子的衣服、玩具和書籍。
#19
Conversation B
對話 B
#20
Why is that?
為什麼是這樣?
#21
Because kids grow fast.
因為孩子們長得很快。
#22
Families don't need those things anymore.
家庭不再需要那些東西。
#23
So they sell them for extra money.
所以他們賣掉它們來賺取額外的錢。
#24
And they sell them cheap.
而且他們以便宜的價格出售它們。
#25
They do. You can buy nice things for very little money.
他們確實這樣做。你可以以很少的錢購買好東西。
#26
Maybe I should visit a few yard sales.
也許我應該參觀幾個跳蚤市場。
#27
You should! It's a little like a treasure hunt.
你應該!這有點像尋寶遊戲。
#28
You never know! You can find great stuff.
你永遠不知道!你可以找到很棒的東西。