Shopping購物
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I heard the hotel boutique is having a seasonal clearance sale this weekend.
嗨!我聽說飯店精品店這週末正在舉行季節性清倉大拍賣。
#2
Good afternoon! Indeed, we're offering substantial discounts on our entire autumn collection.
午安!的確,我們正針對整個秋季系列提供大幅度的折扣。
#3
That's wonderful. I've been meaning to overhaul my wardrobe for quite some time now.
那太好了。我一直想徹底翻新我的衣櫥好一段時間了。
#4
Were you looking for anything in particular, or would you prefer to browse freely?
您是在找特定的商品,還是偏好隨意逛逛?
#5
I'm after a versatile blazer and perhaps a couple of smart-casual tops.
我想找一件百搭的西裝外套,或許再加上幾件半正式休閒風的上衣。
#6
In that case, might I suggest our Italian wool blazers? They're remarkably well-tailored.
既然如此,我可以向您推薦我們的義大利羊毛西裝外套嗎?它們的剪裁非常出色。
#7
They look gorgeous! What size would you recommend for someone with my build?
它們看起來美極了!對於像我這樣體型的人,您會推薦什麼尺寸?
#8
I'd say a size small should fit you perfectly, though I'd recommend trying it on.
我認為小號應該會非常適合您,不過我還是建議您試穿看看。
#9
Sure, I'll do that. By the way, what's the price on this charcoal one?
好的,我會那樣做。順便問一下,這件深灰色的多少錢?
#10
The original price was two hundred and forty dollars, but there's a thirty percent discount.
原價是兩百四十美元,但現在有七折優惠。
#11
So that brings it down to around one hundred and sixty-eight dollars, if I'm not mistaken.
所以如果我沒弄錯的話,價格就降到了大約一百六十八美元。
#12
That's precisely right. Had you been here last week, the discount would have been only twenty percent.
完全正確。如果您上週就在這裡,折扣就只有百分之二十了。
#13
Lucky me! I just tried it on and it fits like a glove. I'll take it.
我真幸運!我剛試穿了一下,它非常合身。我要買下它。
#14
Excellent choice. Shall I ring that up for you at the front counter?
明智的選擇。我到前台幫您結帳好嗎?
#15
Yes, please. Could you also check whether these silk tops come in a medium?
好的,麻煩了。你能順便幫我確認一下這些絲綢上衣有沒有中號的嗎?
#16
Certainly. We do have them in medium, and they're eligible for the same discount.
當然可以。我們確實有中號的,而且它們也適用於同樣的折扣。
#17
Perfect. I'll grab two of those as well. Could I get an itemized receipt, please?
太好了。我也要拿兩件那個。可以給我一份明細收據嗎?
#18
Of course. Your total comes to two hundred and ninety-four dollars after all applicable discounts.
當然。在扣除所有適用的折扣後,您的總金額為兩百九十四美元。
#19
Wonderful. Here's my card. Thank you so much for your impeccable service, David!
太棒了。這是我的卡。大衛,非常感謝你無微不至的服務!