Performance Review績效評估
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Nina, mind if I pick your brain about something over lunch?
嘿 Nina,介意我在午餐時向妳請教一些事情嗎?
#2
Of course not! What's on your mind? You seem a bit preoccupied today.
當然不介意!你在想什麼呢?你今天看起來有點心事重重的樣子。
#3
Well, annual performance reviews are coming up next week, and I'm dreading the self-evaluation.
嗯,年度績效考核下週就要到了,我真的很害怕自我評估。
#4
Oh, I completely understand. Most people find self-assessments rather daunting, even at senior level.
喔,我完全理解。大多數人都覺得自我評估相當令人生畏,即使是在高階職位也是如此。
#5
The thing is, I never know how to strike the right balance between confidence and humility.
問題在於,我總是不知該如何在自信與謙遜之間取得正確的平衡。
#6
That's a legitimate concern. Were I in your position, I'd focus on quantifiable achievements first.
那是個合理的擔憂。如果我處在妳的位置,我會先專注於可量化的成就。
#7
Such as campaign metrics and revenue figures, you mean?
你的意思是,像是行銷活動指標和營收數據這類的東西嗎?
#8
Exactly. Concrete data lends credibility to your claims and eliminates any perception of arrogance.
沒錯。具體的數據能為你的主張增加可信度,並消除任何傲慢的觀感。
#9
What about areas for improvement? I don't want to undermine myself before a potential promotion.
那關於待改進的部分呢?我不想在可能有升職機會前削弱自己的競爭力。
#10
Not only should you acknowledge weaknesses, but you should also frame them as growth opportunities.
你不僅應該承認缺點,還應該將其框架化為成長的契機。
#11
That makes sense. So rather than saying I struggled, I should highlight what I learned.
這很有道理。所以與其說我曾陷入苦戰,我應該強調我學到了什麼。
#12
Precisely. Managers appreciate employees who demonstrate genuine self-awareness without being self-deprecating.
一點也沒錯。主管欣賞那些展現出真誠的自我覺察,且不至於自我貶低的員工。
#13
Now, about goal setting for next year. Should I be ambitious or realistic?
現在,關於明年的目標設定。我應該要雄心勃勃,還是務實一點?
#14
Ideally, your goals should be both aspirational and attainable within a clear timeframe.
理想情況下,妳的目標應該既具備抱負,又能在明確的時間範圍內達成。
#15
I've been considering proposing an integrated brand strategy across all digital channels.
我一直在考慮提議一個跨所有數位通路的整合品牌策略。
#16
That sounds compelling. I'd recommend tying each goal to measurable outcomes your director can track.
那聽起來很有說服力。我建議將每個目標與你的主管可以追蹤的可衡量成果聯繫起來。
#17
This has been incredibly helpful. I feel much more prepared to tackle the review now.
這真的非常有幫助。我現在覺得對於應對考核準備得充分多了。
#18
I'm glad I could help. Remember, the feedback you receive is ultimately a tool for development.
很高興我能幫上忙。請記住,你收到的回饋終究是為了促進發展的一種工具。
#19
Absolutely. I'll draft my self-evaluation tonight and send it to you for a second opinion.
沒問題。我今晚會先擬好自我評估的草稿,然後傳給妳聽聽妳的意見。
#20
I'd be happy to look it over. Here's to a well-deserved promotion, Emma!
我很樂意幫你過目。祝妳順利獲得這份實至名歸的晉升,Emma!