Programming编程
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Alex, you look completely drained today. Did you even sleep last night?
嘿 Alex,你今天看起来精疲力竭。你昨晚到底有没有睡觉?
#2
Barely. I stayed up until three in the morning hunting down a stubborn bug in my code.
几乎没睡。我熬夜到凌晨三点,只为了找出我代码中一个顽固的错误。
#3
A bug? You mean like an actual insect crawled into your laptop or something?
臭虫?你的意思是像是有真的昆虫爬进你的笔记本电脑之类的吗?
#4
Ha, I wish it were that straightforward. A bug in programming means an error that causes unexpected behavior.
哈,我希望事情有那么简单。编程中的 bug 指的是导致非预期行为的错误。
#5
So what exactly went wrong? Did you at least figure out where the problem was?
所以到底是哪里出了问题?你至少有找出问题出在哪里吗?
#6
Eventually, yes. The issue was buried inside a recursive function that kept calling itself infinitely.
最后,是的。问题隐藏在一个不断无限调用自身的递归函数中。
#7
A recursive function? That sounds like me trying to quit junk food — an endless loop.
递归函数?那听起来就像我试着戒掉垃圾食品一样——一个无穷循环。
#8
That's actually a perfect analogy. Without a proper base case, the function never knows when to stop.
那确实是一个完美的类比。如果没有适当的终止条件,该函数永远不知道何时该停止。
#9
Alright, so you fixed the bug. What happens next with your project?
好,所以你修复了那个程序错误。你的项目接下来要做什么?
#10
Now I need to write unit tests and then deploy the application to a staging server.
现在我需要编写单元测试,然后将应用程序部署到预发布服务器。
#11
Deploy? Is that like launching a rocket or something equally dramatic?
部署?那就像发射火箭或是其他同样戏剧化的事情吗?
#12
Not quite that dramatic, but it can be nerve-wracking. Deploying means pushing your code to a live environment.
没那么夸张,但这可能让人感到焦虑。部署的意思是将你的代码推送到正式运行的环境中。
#13
So if something goes wrong after you deploy, everyone sees the mess instantly?
所以如果部署之后出了问题,每个人都会立刻看到那个烂摊子吗?
#14
Exactly, which is why thorough testing is absolutely essential before any deployment.
沒錯,這就是為什麼在任何部署之前,徹底的測試都是絕對必要的。
#15
That reminds me — didn't you mention you have a tech interview coming up next week?
那倒提醒了我——你是不是提過下週有個技術面試?
#16
I do, and honestly, never have I felt so unprepared for a technical screening in my life.
我是有(面試),而且老實說,我這輩子從未對技術面試感到如此準備不足過。
#17
Come on, you literally just debugged a recursive nightmare. You'll crush that interview.
拜托,你才刚解决了一个递归噩梦。你绝对会在那场面试中表现出色。
#18
I appreciate the confidence, but they tend to ask algorithm questions that require a completely different mindset.
我很感谢你的信心,但他们往往会问一些需要完全不同思维模式的算法问题。
#19
Tell you what — I'll help you practice. You explain coding concepts, and I'll pretend to be the interviewer.
我跟你说——我来帮你练习。你解释代码概念,而我来假装面试官。
#20
You, a fitness trainer, playing the role of a tech interviewer? That's hilariously absurd.
你,一个健身教练,要扮演技术面试官的角色?这真是荒谬得好笑。
#21
Hey, had I not pushed you through those brutal leg days, you'd have quit the gym entirely.
嘿,要不是我逼你撑过那些残酷的练腿日,你早就完全放弃健身了。
#22
Fair point. Alright, let's give it a shot this weekend after our workout session.
说得有理。好吧,我们这周末健身完后试试看吧。
#23
Deal. But if you start talking about deploying code during our squats, I'm doubling your reps.
成交。但如果你在我们做深蹲时开始聊部署代码的事,我就把你的训练组数加倍。