Paying & Tipping: Conversation (Elementary)付款与小费:对话(初级)
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
That was a great dinner! Can we have the bill, please?
那顿晚餐太棒了!我们可以结账了吗?
#2
Of course! Here's your bill. I'll take it when you're ready.
当然没问题!这是您的账单。等您准备好了,我再来拿。
#3
How much should we tip? I'm not sure about that.
我们应该给多少小费?我不确定。
#4
In this country, people usually tip fifteen to twenty percent.
在这个国家,人们通常给百分之十五到二十的小费。
#5
Okay, so the bill is forty dollars total.
好的,所以账单总共是四十美元。
#6
Let's leave eight dollars for the tip. That's twenty percent.
我们留八块钱当小费吧。那是百分之二十。
#7
Sounds good! Should we split the bill? I can pay half.
听起来不错!我们应该平分账单吗?我可以付一半。
#8
Sure, we can split it. Do you have cash or a credit card?
当然,我们可以平分。你有现金还是信用卡?
#9
I'll use my credit card. You can give me cash later.
我会用我的信用卡。你可以等一下再给我现金。
#10
Perfect! So that's twenty dollars each, plus four dollars tip each.
太好了!所以每人是二十美元,再加上每人四美元的小费。
#11
Are you paying together or separately today?
请问你们今天要分开付还是合起来付?
#12
Together, please. I'm paying with this card. Thanks so much!
请一起结账。我用这张卡付钱。非常感谢!
#13
The service was really good tonight, wasn't it?
今晚的服务真的很棒,不是吗?
#14
Yes, the waiter was very friendly and helpful.
是的,那位服务生非常友善且乐于助人。
#15
That's why I wanted to leave a good tip.
那就是为什么我想给多一点小费的原因。
#16
I agree. Good service deserves a good tip. Let's come back here soon!
我同意。好的服务值得好的小费。我们很快再回来这里吧!