Post Office邮局
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I need to send a package overseas, and I'm not sure which service to choose.
你好!我需要寄一个包裹到国外,我不确定该选择哪种服务。
#2
Good morning! I'd be happy to help you figure that out. Where is the package headed?
早上好!我很乐意协助您弄清楚那件事。包裹要寄往哪里?
#3
It's going to Melbourne, Australia. It contains some handmade gifts for a friend's birthday.
它要寄往澳洲墨尔本。里面装了一些要送给朋友当生日礼物的纯手工礼品。
#4
Lovely! Could you place the package on the scale so I can check the weight?
太好了!可以请您把包裹放在秤上,好让我确认重量吗?
#5
Of course. Here you go. It shouldn't be too heavy—just some ceramics and a scarf.
没问题。给你。应该不会太重——只是一些陶瓷和一条围巾。
#6
It weighs just under two kilograms. For fragile items like ceramics, I'd strongly recommend our express service.
它的重量刚好不到两公斤。对于像陶瓷这样的易碎物品,我强烈建议使用我们的快递服务。
#7
That sounds reasonable. Does the express option come with a tracking number?
那听起来很合理。快递选项有附带查询单号吗?
#8
Absolutely. Not only does it include full tracking, but it also provides insurance up to three hundred dollars.
当然。它不仅包含全程追踪,还提供高达三百美元的保险。
#9
Perfect. Were anything to get damaged in transit, I'd want to be covered.
太好了。万一在运送过程中发生任何损坏,我希望能获得赔偿。
#10
Shall I add some bubble wrap for extra protection? We provide it free of charge with express shipments.
我需要加一些气泡纸来增加额外保护吗?我们对快递邮件免费提供。
#11
That would be wonderful, thank you. I'd also like to buy a book of commemorative stamps while I'm here.
那太好了,谢谢。我在这里的时候还想买一本纪念邮票。
#12
Certainly. We have a new collection featuring endangered wildlife. Each stamp is beautifully illustrated.
当然可以。我们有一套以濒危野生动物为主题的新系列。每张邮票都绘制得非常精美。
#13
Oh, I'll take one book, please. A colleague of mine is an avid stamp collector.
噢,请给我一本。我的一位同事是个狂热的集邮爱好者。
#14
Great choice. So that's the express package to Melbourne and one stamp book. Your total comes to forty-seven dollars.
很棒的选择。所以这是一件寄往墨尔本的快捷包裹和一本邮票册。您的总金额是四十七美元。
#15
Here's my card. How long should the delivery take, roughly?
这是我的卡片。运送大约需要多久时间?
#16
Express delivery to Australia typically takes five to seven business days. You can monitor the status online.
寄往澳大利亚的快递通常需要五到七个工作日。您可以在网上追踪进度。
#17
Brilliant. I really appreciate your thorough assistance today, David.
太棒了。大卫,我真的很感激你今天周全的协助。
#18
My pleasure, Sarah. Should you have any concerns about the tracking, don't hesitate to call us.
不客气,莎拉。如果您对追踪有任何疑虑,请随时致电我们。