Public Transportation公共交通
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Lisa! I need some help with public transportation here.
嘿 Lisa!我需要一些关于这里公共交通的帮助。
#2
Sure, Alex! What do you want to know about it?
没问题,Alex!你想了解关于它的什么信息?
#3
Well, I have been driving everywhere since I moved here.
嗯,自从我搬到这里以来,我一直到处开车。
#4
That must be expensive with parking and gas prices.
加上停车费和油价,那一定很贵。
#5
Exactly! So how do I buy a ticket for the bus?
一点也没错!那么,我该如何购买公交票呢?
#6
You can buy a ticket at any station or use an app.
你可以在任何车站购买车票,或是使用应用程序。
#7
Is there a monthly pass that saves money?
有可以省钱的月票吗?
#8
Yes, the monthly pass is much cheaper than buying single tickets.
是的,月票比购买单程票便宜得多。
#9
That sounds great. What about the train system here?
那听起来很棒。这里的火车系统怎么样呢?
#10
The trains are fast and they run every ten minutes.
火车速度很快,而且每十分钟一班。
#11
Do I need to transfer if I go downtown?
如果我要去市中心,我需要换乘吗?
#12
Yes, you transfer at Central Station to the blue line.
是的,你在中央车站换乘蓝线。
#13
Is the fare the same when you transfer between lines?
当你在不同线路之间换乘时,票价是一样的吗?
#14
Yes, one ticket covers all transfers within two hours.
是的,一张票包含两小时内的所有换乘。
#15
Nice! What about taxis and ride-sharing apps?
太好了!那出租车和网约车应用呢?
#16
Taxis are good but ride-sharing apps are usually cheaper.
出租车很好,但网约车应用通常更便宜。
#17
I was using a ride-sharing app last week and it worked well.
我上周一直在使用共享出行应用,效果很好。
#18
They are convenient when buses have stopped running at night.
当公交车在深夜停止运行时,它们(共享出行软件)非常方便。
#19
This is really helpful. I think I will try the train tomorrow.
这真的很有帮助。我想我明天会试试坐火车。
#20
Great idea! The station is located just three blocks from here.
好主意!车站就在离这里仅三个街区的地方。
#21
Perfect. Can we go together so you can show me?
太好了。我们可以一起去,这样你就可以示范给我看吗?
#22
Of course! I will meet you at nine in the morning.
当然可以!我早上九点会跟你碰面。
#23
Thanks, Lisa. I feel much more confident about getting around now.
谢谢,Lisa。我现在对四处走动感到有信心多了。