Self Introduction自我介绍
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! Sorry, is anyone sitting here? All the other tables seem to be taken.
嗨!不好意思,这里有人坐吗?其他桌子似乎都客满了。
#2
No, go ahead! I don't mind sharing at all. It gets really crowded here on weekends.
不,请便!我一点也不介意拼桌。这里周末会变得非常拥挤。
#3
Thanks so much! I'm still getting used to how busy this neighborhood can be.
非常感谢!我还在适应这个社区竟然可以这么热闹。
#4
Oh, are you new around here? I noticed you looking a bit lost earlier outside.
噢,你是刚搬到这附近吗?我刚才注意到你在外面看起来有点迷路。
#5
Yeah, actually I just moved here about three weeks ago. My name is Alex, by the way.
是的,事实上我大约三周前才搬到这里。顺带一提,我的名字叫 Alex。
#6
Nice to meet you, Alex! I'm Lisa. So where did you move from, if you don't mind asking?
很高兴认识你,Alex!我是 Lisa。那么,如果你不介意我问的话,你是从哪里搬来的?
#7
Not at all! I grew up in a small hometown called Riverside, about four hours north of here.
一点也不介意!我在一个叫作河滨市的小家乡长大,大约在离这里往北四小时车程的地方。
#8
Oh, I think I've actually driven through Riverside once! It seemed like a really peaceful place.
噢,我想我真的开车经过过 Riverside 一次!那里似乎是一个非常宁静的地方。
#9
It really is, but I wanted a change of pace. I work as a software engineer now.
的确是那样,但我想要改变一下生活节奏。我现在担任软件工程师。
#10
That sounds interesting! I imagine the job opportunities here are much better for tech professionals.
那听起来很有趣!我想这里的就业机会对科技专业人士来说要好得多。
#11
Exactly. My company had been looking for developers, so the timing worked out perfectly for me.
没错。我的公司那时一直在寻找开发人员,所以这个时机对我来说配合得非常完美。
#12
Well, as for me, I'm a travel blogger. I basically write about hidden gems in different cities.
至于我呢,我是一名旅游博主。我基本上是在写关于不同城市中私房景点的文章。
#13
That's amazing! I've always been fascinated by people who can turn their hobbies into careers.
那太棒了!我一直对那些能将爱好转化为职业的人感到着迷。
#14
It took a while, honestly. I had been working in marketing before I finally took the leap.
老实说,这花了一段时间。在我终于跨出那一步之前,我一直在营销领域工作。
#15
Speaking of hobbies, what do you enjoy doing when you're not traveling or writing?
说到爱好,你不旅行或写作的时候喜欢做什么?
#16
I'm really into photography and hiking. They go hand in hand with the blogging, actually.
我非常喜欢摄影和徒步。事实上,它们与博客写作是相辅相成的。
#17
I can see how they would! My hobbies are a bit more low-key, mostly coding side projects and gaming.
我明白为什么它们会(相辅相成)!我的爱好比较低调,主要是写程序副项目和玩游戏。
#18
Nothing wrong with that! Actually, I've been meaning to explore some local trails this weekend.
那没什么不好的!事实上,我一直打算这周末去探索一些当地的步道。
#19
That sounds great. I haven't had the chance to explore much since I arrived here.
那听起来很棒。自从我搬到这里以来,我还没有机会到处探索。
#20
Well, you should totally come along! I could show you some spots that tourists never find.
那,你绝对应该一起来!我可以带你看一些游客绝对找不到的景点。
#21
I'd really love that! It was so nice meeting you, Lisa. Should we exchange numbers?
我很乐意!很高兴认识你,Lisa。我们要交换电话号码吗?
#22
Absolutely! Here, let me give you my contact. Welcome to the city, Alex!
当然好!来,让我给你我的联系方式。欢迎来到这座城市,Alex!