Negotiation商务谈判
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Nina, thanks for meeting me for lunch today. I really need your advice on something.
嘿 Nina,谢谢你今天跟我一起吃午餐。我真的很需要你在某件事上给我建议。
#2
Of course, Emma! You sounded a bit stressed on the phone this morning. What's going on?
当然可以,Emma!你今天早上在电话里听起来有点压力。发生什么事了?
#3
Well, we've been negotiating a contract with a major supplier for our new campaign.
嗯,我们最近一直在为我们的新活动与一家主要供应商洽谈合约。
#4
They sent us an initial offer yesterday, but the terms are way too expensive.
他们昨天给了我们一份初步报价,但条款实在太贵了。
#5
I see. Have you had a chance to review all the details of their proposal yet?
我明白了。你有机会审阅他们提案的所有细节了吗?
#6
Yes, I spent all evening going through the numbers.
是的,我花了整个晚上在核对数据。
#7
Their pricing is about thirty percent above our budget.
他们的定价比我们的预算高出约百分之三十。
#8
I'm preparing a counter-offer, but I don't want to damage the relationship.
我正在准备一份还价,但我不想损害双方的关系。
#9
That's a smart approach. In my experience, the key is to show them you value the partnership.
那是个聪明的做法。根据我的经验,关键在于向他们展示你重视这段合作关系。
#10
Have you thought about which terms you're willing to be flexible on?
你有没有想过你愿意在哪些条款上保持灵活性?
#11
Actually, I've been considering that.
事实上,我一直在考虑那件事。
#12
We could accept a longer contract period if they lower the unit price.
如果他们降低单价,我们可以接受较长的合同期限。
#13
That way, both sides would benefit from the deal in the long run.
那样一来,双方都能从这笔交易中获得长远利益。
#14
That sounds like a solid compromise.
那听起来像是一个可靠的折衷方案。
#15
You'd be giving them guaranteed business, and they'd be giving you better rates.
你将会给予他们有保障的业务,而他们则会给你更好的价格。
#16
When are you planning to present your counter-offer?
你打算什么时候提出你的反报价?
#17
The meeting has been scheduled for Thursday afternoon. I want to have everything prepared by then.
会议已安排在周四下午。我想在那之前把一切都准备好。
#18
One more thing — don't forget to set a walk-away point before you go in.
还有一件事——在你进去(谈判)之前,别忘了设定一个底线。
#19
If the final offer still doesn't meet your minimum requirements, you should be prepared to walk away.
如果最终报价仍然不符合你的最低要求,你应该做好离场的准备。
#20
You're absolutely right.
你完全正确。
#21
Having a clear limit will actually make me more confident during the negotiation.
拥有明确的底线实际上会让我在谈判过程中更有自信。
#22
Thanks, Nina. You always help me see things from a different perspective.
谢谢,Nina。你总是能帮我从不同的角度看事情。
#23
Anytime, Emma! I'm sure you'll close a great deal. Let me know how it goes on Thursday!
不客气,Emma!我确信你会达成一笔很棒的交易。周四进展如何再告诉我!