Negotiation谈判
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Nina, I'm glad you could squeeze in lunch today. I need to pick your brain about something.
妮娜,很高兴你今天能拨冗一起吃午餐。我有件事想请教你,听听你的建议。
#2
Of course! You sounded a bit tense on the phone. What's going on?
当然好!你在电话里听起来有点紧张。发生什么事了?
#3
We've been in talks with a branding agency for six weeks now. Their initial offer came in way over budget.
我们已经和一家品牌代理商洽谈了六周。他们的初步报价远远超出了预算。
#4
How far over are we talking? Ballpark figures are fine.
我们在谈论超支多少?大约的数字就可以了。
#5
They quoted nearly double what we'd allocated, which frankly took me aback.
他们报的价格几乎是我们预算的两倍,这坦白说让我大吃一惊。
#6
That's a bold opening gambit. Did they justify it with a detailed scope of work?
那是个大胆的开场策略。他们是否有提供详细的工作范围说明来证明其合理性?
#7
They did, and honestly, the deliverables looked impressive. But the terms were non-negotiable, or so they claimed.
他们确实有提供,而且老实说,交付成果看起来令人印象深刻。但条款是不可谈判的,至少他们是这么声称的。
#8
In my experience, 'non-negotiable' is itself a negotiating tactic. Have you drafted a counter-offer yet?
根据我的经验,“不可协商”本身就是一种谈判策略。你草拟还价方案了吗?
#9
I have, but I'm second-guessing myself. I stripped out two phases and proposed staggered payments instead of a lump sum.
我有(草拟了),但我现在正对自己产生怀疑。我删减了两个阶段,并提议以分期付款代替一次性支付。
#10
That's shrewd. You're reframing the deal rather than simply haggling over the price tag.
那很精明。你是在重新界定这笔交易,而不仅仅是在价格上讨价还价。
#11
One thing I'd suggest is anchoring the conversation in shared interests, not opposing positions.
我建议的一件事是将对话锚定在共同利益上,而非对立立场。
#12
You mean finding where our goals overlap with theirs?
你的意思是找出我们的目标与他们的目标重叠之处吗?
#13
Exactly. If they want a long-term client and you want continuity, that's fertile ground for compromise.
没错。如果他们想要长期客户,而你想要稳定性,那就是达成妥协的沃土。
#14
That's a good point. I could propose a multi-year retainer at a reduced rate per project.
那是个好主意。我可以提议以每件项目较低的费率来签署一份多年期的预付聘用合约。
#15
Now you're thinking like a negotiator. Give them volume; they give you flexibility on terms.
现在你像个谈判专家一样思考了。给他们业务量,他们就会在条款上给你弹性。
#16
I feel much clearer now. I'll revise the counter-offer tonight and send it before their deadline.
我现在感觉思路清晰多了。我今晚会修改还价方案,并在他们的截止日期前寄出。
#17
And remember, walking away is always an option. That leverage alone shifts the dynamic.
记住,随时都可以选择离场。单凭这项筹码就能改变局势。
#18
Noted. I'll keep you posted on how the deal unfolds. Lunch is on me today.
收到了。我会随时让你知道交易进展如何。今天的午餐我请客。
#19
I'll hold you to that. Go close that deal, Emma.
我会记住你说的话(到时候要你兑现)。去把那笔生意谈成吧,Emma。