Sightseeing: Conversation (Intermediate)观光:会话(中级)
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
I can't believe we're finally here at the National Museum!
我不敢相信我们终于来到国立博物馆了!
#2
I know! I've wanted to visit this monument for years.
我知道!多年来我一直想参观这座纪念碑。
#3
The tour guide said the history of this building is amazing.
导游说这栋建筑的历史非常迷人。
#4
Should we take some photos before we go inside?
我们进去之前应该先拍些照片吗?
#5
Yes, let's get a photo with that beautiful monument behind us.
好啊,让我们和身后那座美丽的纪念碑合照吧。
#6
Perfect! The architecture here was built in the eighteenth century.
太棒了!这里的建筑是在十八世纪建造的。
#7
That's incredible. Which tour should we join for the best experience?
那真是不可思议。我们应该参加哪一个导览行程才能获得最好的体验?
#8
The afternoon tour includes all the important historical landmarks.
下午的导览包含所有重要的历史地标。
#9
Great! Have you checked what time the tour starts today?
太好了!你确认过今天的导览几点开始了吗?
#10
It begins at two o'clock, so we have thirty minutes.
它在两点钟开始,所以我们有三十分钟。
#11
That gives us time to explore the monument garden outside.
那让我们有时间去探索外面的纪念碑花园。
#12
Good idea! I really want to learn about the history here.
好主意!我真的很想了解这里的历史。
#13
Welcome everyone to our special history tour of the museum!
欢迎大家参加我们博物馆的特别历史导览!
#14
Thank you! Can we take photos inside all the exhibition rooms?
谢谢!我们可以在所有的展览室内拍照吗?
#15
Yes, but flash photography isn't allowed because it damages the artifacts.
是的,但禁止使用闪光灯摄影,因为它会损害文物。
#16
That makes sense. How long has this monument been a museum?
那很有道理。这座纪念碑作为博物馆已经多久了?
#17
This monument has been open as a museum since 1985.
这座纪念碑自 1985 年以来一直作为博物馆开放。
#18
Wow! The building itself is more than two hundred years old.
哇!这栋建筑物本身已经有两百多年的历史了。
#19
Exactly. Many famous historical events happened right here in these rooms.
没错。许多著名的历史事件就发生在这些房间里。
#20
This tour is going to be fascinating. I'm so glad we came!
这次导览一定会非常迷人。我很高兴我们来了!