Medical Consultation医疗咨询
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, Dr. Chen. I appreciate you fitting me in on such short notice.
早安,陈医生。很感谢您在这么仓促的情况下还能抽空见我。
#2
Not at all, Sarah. I always make time for patients who sound concerned on the phone.
一点也不麻烦,莎拉。对于在电话中听起来很担心的病人,我总是会抽空看诊。
#3
I've been feeling unusually run-down for the past couple of weeks, and it's getting worse.
过去这几周我一直感到异常疲惫,而且情况正在恶化。
#4
I see. Could you describe each symptom in as much detail as possible?
我明白了。您能尽可能详细地描述每一项症状吗?
#5
Well, I've had persistent headaches, mostly behind my eyes, along with a sore throat.
嗯,我一直有持续性的头痛,主要是在眼睛后方,还伴随着喉咙痛。
#6
On top of that, I've been running a low-grade fever almost every evening.
除此之外,我几乎每天傍晚都在发低烧。
#7
Have you noticed any changes in appetite, sleep patterns, or concentration levels?
你有注意到食欲、睡眠模式或注意力集中程度有任何变化吗?
#8
Now that you mention it, I haven't been sleeping well, and my appetite has diminished considerably.
既然你提到了,我最近确实一直睡不好,而且我的食欲也大幅减退了。
#9
Let me take your temperature and check your lymph nodes. Could you tilt your head back, please?
让我为您量体温并检查您的淋巴结。请您将头向后仰好吗?
#10
Sure. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?
好的。有什么特别的东西是您正在检查的吗?
#11
I'm checking for swelling, which could indicate an underlying infection or inflammatory response.
我正在检查是否有肿胀,这可能预示着潜在的感染或发炎反应。
#12
Based on your symptoms and the preliminary examination, my diagnosis points toward a viral infection.
根据您的症状和初步检查,我的诊断指向病毒性感染。
#13
Were it a bacterial infection, we would need antibiotics, but that doesn't appear to be the case.
如果是细菌感染,我们就需要使用抗生素,但目前看来并非如此。
#14
That's a relief. So what should I do from here?
那太让人放心了。那么,接下来我该怎么做呢?
#15
I'm going to prescribe a mild anti-inflammatory medication to manage the fever and headaches.
我打算开一种温和的消炎药来控制发烧和头痛。
#16
It's essential that you stay well-hydrated and get adequate rest over the coming days.
在接下来的几天里,保持充足的水分并获得充分的休息是至关重要的。
#17
Understood. Should I schedule a follow-up appointment in case the symptoms persist?
明白了。如果症状持续的话,我需要预约回诊吗?
#18
Absolutely. I'd recommend a follow-up in ten days so we can reassess your condition thoroughly.
当然。我建议十天后进行复诊,以便我们能彻底重新评估您的状况。
#19
Should the fever spike above thirty-nine degrees, don't hesitate to come in immediately.
万一发烧飙升超过三十九度,请毫不犹豫地立即就诊。
#20
I really appreciate how thorough you've been, Dr. Chen. I feel much more at ease now.
陈医生,我真的很感激您如此细心。我现在感觉安心多了。
#21
That's what I'm here for. Take care of yourself, and I'll see you at the follow-up.
这是我分内的事。保重身体,我们复诊时见。