Volunteering志愿服务
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Emma, I've been meaning to pick your brain about something fascinating.
Emma,我一直想找你请教一些很有趣的事情。
#2
Sure, Mark. What's on your mind today?
当然可以,Mark。你今天在想些什么呢?
#3
I recently hosted a panel on volunteerism, and it fundamentally shifted my perspective on community engagement.
我最近主持了一场关于志愿服务的座谈会,它从根本上改变了我对社区参与的看法。
#4
That sounds intriguing. Were there any insights that particularly stood out to you?
听起来很有趣。有什么特别让你印象深刻的见解吗?
#5
Absolutely. One speaker argued that traditional volunteering often lacks measurable impact on communities.
一点也没错。一位讲者主张,传统的志愿服务往往对社区缺乏可衡量的影响力。
#6
I couldn't agree more. In marketing, we'd call that a strategy without clear performance indicators.
我再同意不过了。在营销领域,我们会称之为缺乏明确绩效指标的策略。
#7
Precisely. She suggested that every volunteer initiative should define its intended outcomes beforehand.
一点也没错。她建议每一项志愿服务计划都应该事先定义其预期成果。
#8
That resonates with me deeply. Had I known this approach earlier, our corporate giving programs would have been far more effective.
这让我深有共鸣。如果我早点知道这个方法,我们的企业捐赠计划就会有效得多。
#9
So here's what really struck me. Not only do volunteers benefit communities, but they also undergo profound personal transformation.
这就是真正让我感触深刻的地方。志愿者不仅对社区有益,他们本身也会经历深刻的个人转变。
#10
That's a compelling angle for encouraging more people to donate their time and skills.
这是一个鼓励更多人捐献时间与技能的引人入胜的角度。
#11
Exactly. One NGO director shared data showing that sustained volunteer engagement reduces urban isolation by thirty percent.
没错。一位非政府组织的主管分享了数据,显示持续的志愿服务参与能减少百分之三十的城市孤立感。
#12
Remarkable. Were it not for such evidence, skeptics would dismiss volunteering as merely symbolic.
太了不起了。若非有这样的证据,怀疑论者会将志愿服务仅仅视为象征性的行为。
#13
You know, this gives me an idea for our company's community outreach strategy.
你知道吗,这让我对我们公司的社区推广策略有了一个想法。
#14
I'm all ears. You always have a knack for turning abstract concepts into actionable plans.
我洗耳恭听。你总是有本事将抽象的概念转化为可行的计划。
#15
What if we partnered with local NGOs to create skill-based volunteer programs for our employees?
如果我们与当地的非政府组织合作,为我们的员工建立以技能为导向的志愿者计划呢?
#16
That would be brilliant. Rather than generic charity events, you'd be leveraging professional expertise for tangible social impact.
那太棒了。与其举办通用的慈善活动,你将能利用专业知识来产生实质的社会影响。
#17
Precisely. It is essential that each participant understand the specific community need they're addressing.
正是如此。每位参与者都必须了解他们正在解决的特定社区需求。
#18
I'd love to feature this initiative on my show once it launches.
一旦这项倡议启动,我很乐意在我的节目中介绍它。
#19
That would amplify the message enormously. The more visibility we generate, the more volunteers we'll attract.
那将会极大地扩大信息的影响力。我们产生的曝光度越高,吸引到的志愿者就越多。
#20
And ultimately, the greater the impact on the community as a whole.
而最终,对整个社区的影响将会更加深远。
#21
Agreed. Let's schedule a follow-up meeting next week to outline the proposal in detail.
同意。让我们下周安排一次后续会议,详细概述这项提案。
#22
Perfect. This conversation has genuinely reinforced my belief that strategic volunteering can reshape entire neighborhoods.
太好了。这次对话确实强化了我的信念,即策略性的志愿服务能够重塑整个社区。