What Truly Matters (H5)
ตัวอย่างเสียงทั้งหมด
0:00
0:00
#1
It is kindness that people remember most.
人們最記住的是善良。
#2
What we value is shown by how we live.
我們所珍視的價值,是透過我們的生活方式來呈現的。
#3
I do believe small acts can change a life.
我確實相信微小的善行能改變一生。
#4
It was a teacher who taught me to care.
是一位老師教會了我去關懷他人。
#5
What matters most is not money but meaning.
最要緊的不是金錢,而是意義。
#6
It is honesty that builds lasting trust.
正是誠實建立了持久的信任。
#7
Some chase fame, others quiet peace.
有些人追求名聲,有些人則追求平靜的安寧。
#8
What surprised me was how little we truly need.
令我感到驚訝的是,我們真正需要的竟然是如此之少。
#9
It is family and friends that bring real joy.
正是家人與朋友帶來了真正的快樂。
#10
I do think we should help wherever we can.
我的確認為我們應該在任何能幫忙的地方伸出援手。
#11
It was a small act that changed my whole day.
正是一個小小的舉動,改變了我整天的心情。
#12
What we give often returns to us in time.
我們所付出的,往往會在往後的日子裡回報給我們。
#13
When I think about life, I ask what truly matters most.
當我思考人生時,我會問自己什麼才是真正最重要的。
#14
It is not wealth or status that brings deep contentment.
帶來深層滿足感的,並非財富或地位。
#15
What gives life meaning is the love we share with others.
賦予生命意義的是我們與他人分享的愛。
#16
I do believe that small, daily kindnesses shape our world.
我確實相信,每日小小的善行能塑造我們的世界。
#17
It was a stranger's smile that once lifted my darkest day.
是一個陌生人的微笑,曾經點亮了我最黑暗的日子。
#18
What I have learned is that giving feels better than getting.
我所學到的是,給予比接受更快樂。
#19
Some people chase success, others seek peace and purpose.
有些人追求成功,而其他人則尋求平靜與目標。
#20
It is our values, not our things, that define who we are.
定義我們是誰的是我們的價值觀,而不是我們擁有的事物。
#21
What matters is how we treat the people around us.
重要的是我們如何對待身邊的人。
#22
I do think a meaningful life is built one choice at a time.
我確實認為,有意義的人生是一步一腳印、透過一次次的選擇建立起來的。
#23
It is gratitude, more than gold, that makes us truly rich.
正是感恩,而非黃金,使我們真正富有。
#24
In the end, what we give to the world is what remains.
到頭來,我們給予這個世界的,才是留存下來的東西。
#25
What matters most to you, Emma?
對你來說最重要的是什麼,艾瑪?
#26
What matters most is the love we share.
最重要的是我們所分享的愛。
#27
It is kindness that people remember.
人們最記住的是善良。
#28
I do believe small acts change lives.
我確實相信微小的善行能改變生命。
#29
What gives life meaning is helping others.
賦予生命意義的是幫助他人。
#30
It was a small act that changed my day.
那是一個改變了我整天心情的小舉動。
#31
It is our values that define who we are.
正是我們的價值觀定義了我們是誰。
#32
What we give often returns to us.
我們所付出的,往往會回到我們身邊。
#33
I do think purpose matters more than fame.
我確實認為人生目標比名聲更重要。
#34
A life of meaning is built choice by choice.
有意義的人生是透過一次又一次的選擇建立起來的。