What If We Had Acted (H5)
ตัวอย่างเสียงทั้งหมด
0:00
0:00
#1
If we had saved water, we would have enough now.
如果我們當時有節約用水,我們現在就有足夠的水了。
#2
I wish I had studied coding earlier.
我真希望我以前有早點學程式設計。
#3
If only the data were complete, we could decide.
要是數據是完整的,我們就能做出決定了。
#4
He acts as if he knew every answer.
他表現得好像他知道每個答案一樣。
#5
It is high time we cleaned up our oceans.
現在正是我們清理海洋的時候了。
#6
Had they planned better, the trip would succeed.
要是他們當時規劃得更好,這趟旅行就會成功了。
#7
If I were you, I would test the model again.
如果我是你,我會再測試一次這個模型。
#8
I wish our city used more clean energy.
我希望我們的城市能使用更多清潔能源。
#9
If the storm had missed us, we would be fine.
如果這場暴風雨當時沒掃過我們,我們現在就會沒事了。
#10
She talks as if she had seen the future.
她說話的樣子,彷彿她已經看見了未來似的。
#11
If only we had more time, we could improve it.
要是我們有更多時間,我們就能改進它了。
#12
It is time we took climate change seriously.
該是我們認真對待氣候變遷的時候了。
#13
I often imagine how different our world could be.
我經常想像我們的世界會有多麼不同。
#14
If we had acted sooner, the climate would be stable now.
如果我們早點採取行動,現在的氣候就會很穩定。
#15
I wish more people understood the power of small habits.
我希望有更多人能理解微小習慣的力量。
#16
If only every home used solar power, we would save so much.
要是每個家庭都使用太陽能,我們就能省下這麼多資源。
#17
Sometimes I talk as if the future were already here.
有時候我說話的樣子,就好像未來已經來到了一樣。
#18
Had we invested in research, many problems would be solved.
如果我們當時有投資研究,現在許多問題就迎刃而解了。
#19
If I were a scientist, I would study clean energy first.
如果我是科學家,我會先研究乾淨能源。
#20
It is high time we treated our planet with real care.
現在正是我們用真切的關懷來對待我們地球的時候了。
#21
I wish schools taught us to question and explore more.
我希望學校能教導我們去質疑和探索更多。
#22
If only we believed in our ideas, we would act on them.
要是我們相信自己的想法,我們就會付諸行動。
#23
Had each of us done a little, the world would change.
要是我們每個人都多做一點,世界就會改變。
#24
It is time we turned our hopes into real plans.
是時候我們將希望轉化為具體的計劃了。
#25
What would you change, Emma?
你會改變什麼呢,艾瑪?
#26
If I had power, I would fund clean energy.
如果我有權力,我會資助乾淨能源。
#27
I wish I had started my project sooner.
我真希望我那時候能早點開始我的專案。
#28
If only we had more data, we could be sure.
要是我們有更多數據就好了,這樣我們就能確定了。
#29
He plans as if the deadline were tomorrow.
他規劃得好像截止日期就是明天一樣。
#30
Had we begun earlier, we would be done now.
如果我們早點開始,現在就已經完成了。
#31
It is high time we tried a bolder idea.
我們早就該嘗試更膽大的想法了。
#32
If I were the leader, I would listen more.
如果我是領導者,我會多聽別人的意見。
#33
I wish our team shared ideas more often.
我希望我們的團隊能更常分享想法。
#34
What if we turned every dream into action?
如果我們把每一個夢想都轉化為行動,會怎麼樣呢?