Finding Digital Balance (H1)
Pratonton Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
I use apps to study, but I avoid endless scrolling.
我用應用程式來學習,但我避免無止境地刷螢幕。
#2
When I finish my work, I allow myself some games.
當我完成我的工作時,我會允許自己玩一些遊戲。
#3
I turn off notifications because they distract me.
我關閉通知,因為它們會讓我分心。
#4
Although technology is fun, balance is important.
雖然科技很有趣,但平衡是很重要的。
#5
I read or draw when I need a screen break.
當我需要眼睛休息(遠離螢幕)時,我會閱讀或畫畫。
#6
If you plan your time, you control your phone.
如果你規劃好自己的時間,你就能掌控自己的手機。
#7
I charge my phone outside my room, so I sleep better.
我把手機放在房間外充電,所以我睡得比較好。
#8
While I love social media, I limit my time on it.
雖然我喜歡社群媒體,但我限制自己在上面的時間。
#9
I take breaks because my eyes get tired.
我休息是因為我的眼睛累了。
#10
Technology helps me, but it cannot replace real life.
科技對我有幫助,但它無法取代真實的生活。
#11
When we use it wisely, it becomes a great tool.
當我們明智地使用它時,它會變成一個很棒的工具。
#12
We can connect online and still meet in person.
我們可以在線上聯絡,而且仍然可以親自見面。
#13
Technology is a wonderful tool, but it needs careful balance.
科技是個美妙的工具,但它需要謹慎的平衡。
#14
I love using apps to learn, yet I try not to overuse them.
我喜歡用應用程式來學習,但我試著不要過度使用它們。
#15
When I study, I turn off all notifications to stay focused.
當我學習時,我會關閉所有通知以保持專注。
#16
If I check my phone too often, my work slows down.
如果我太常看手機,我的工作進度就會慢下來。
#17
Although games are fun, I set a clear time limit for them.
雖然遊戲很有趣,但我為它們設定了明確的時間限制。
#18
I take a break and stretch because my eyes grow tired.
我休息一下並伸展身體,因為我的眼睛變得疲勞了。
#19
While the online world is exciting, real friends matter more.
雖然網路世界很精彩,但現實中的朋友更重要。
#20
So I make sure to meet people face to face each week.
所以我確保每週都與人們面對面見面。
#21
I charge my phone in the living room, so I sleep better.
我把手機放在客廳充電,所以我睡得更好。
#22
When I control my screen time, I feel calmer and happier.
當我控制我的螢幕時間時,我感到更平靜、更快樂。
#23
Technology serves me best when I stay in charge.
當我掌握主導權時,科技對我最有用。
#24
In the end, balance turns a tool into a true friend.
最後,平衡能將工具變成真正的朋友。
#25
How do you balance screen time, Emma?
艾瑪,妳是如何平衡螢幕使用時間的?
#26
When I study, I keep my phone in another room.
當我學習時,我把手機放在另一個房間。
#27
I use timers because they help me focus.
我使用計時器,因為它們能幫助我專注。
#28
Although apps are useful, I take regular breaks.
雖然應用程式很有用,但我會定期休息。
#29
I go outside when I feel too tired.
當我感到太累時,我會去戶外。
#30
If we plan well, technology helps a lot.
如果我們規劃得當,科技會帶來很大的幫助。
#31
I love games, but I finish my work first.
我喜歡遊戲,但我會先完成我的工作。
#32
We can chat online and still play together.
我們可以在線上聊天,而且仍然可以一起玩。
#33
When we set limits, we use tech wisely.
當我們設定限制時,我們就能明智地使用科技。
#34
Balance makes technology a friend, not a master.
平衡讓科技成為朋友,而不是主人。