Who Should Go?
Pratonton Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
Who Should Go?
誰應該去?
#2
Rachel is at work.
瑞秋正在上班。
#3
She sees her co-workers, James and Anna.
她看見了她的同事,詹姆斯和安娜。
#4
"I just entered a contest," Rachel says.
「我剛參加了一個比賽,」瑞秋說。
#5
"The prize is two tickets to a movie premiere." James smiles. "You love watching movies."
「獎品是兩張電影首映會的門票。」詹姆斯微笑著說。「妳很喜歡看電影。」
#6
"I do, so I'm going to win," Rachel says.
「我確實喜歡,所以我一定會贏,」瑞秋說。
#7
Anna laughs. "If you win, I'm going to the movies with you."
安娜笑了。 「如果你贏了,我要和你一起去電影院。」
#8
"Hey. I should go," James says. "I told her about the contest."
「嘿。我應該去,」詹姆斯說。「我告訴過她關於比賽的事。」
#9
"But I'm her best friend," says Anna.
「但我才是她最好的朋友,」安娜說。
#10
Rachel laughs. "Let's see if I win first."
瑞秋笑了。 「我們先看看我是否會贏吧。」
#11
A week later, Rachel runs into James in the hall.
一週後,瑞秋在走廊偶遇了詹姆斯。
#12
"I won the contest," Rachel says. "I'm so excited."
「我贏得比賽了,」瑞秋說。「我好興奮。」
#13
"Great. When are we going?" asks James.
「太棒了。我們什麼時候要去?」詹姆斯問道。
#14
Rachel smiles. "I have a meeting now, but we'll talk later."
瑞秋微笑著說:「我現在有個會議,但我們晚點再聊。」
#15
Later, Rachel sees Anna in the break room.
後來,瑞秋在休息室看到了安娜。
#16
"I heard the good news," Anna says.
「我聽說了那個好消息,」安娜說。
#17
"I can't wait to go to the premiere with you. When is it?"
「我等不及要和你一起去首映會了。是什麼時候?」
#18
"Friday," says Rachel slowly.
「週五,」瑞秋慢慢地說。
#19
"It will be great," says Anna.
「那一定會很棒,」安娜說。
#20
Rachel just smiles.
瑞秋只是微笑。
#21
Later, Rachel is sitting at her desk holding the tickets.
稍後,瑞秋正坐在她的辦公桌前,手裡拿著票。
#22
James walks up. "Hey, are those the tickets?"
詹姆斯走上前。「嘿,那些是票嗎?」
#23
"Yep," Rachel says.
「是的,」瑞秋說。
#24
Then Anna comes over.
接著安娜走了過來。
#25
"Oh, you have the tickets. What time should we meet on Friday?"
「喔,妳拿到票了。我們週五應該幾點見面?」
#26
"You mean, what time should Rachel and I meet on Friday?" says James.
「妳的意思是,瑞秋和我應該在週五幾點見面?」詹姆斯說道。
#27
"I'm going with her."
「我要和她一起去。」
#28
"No. I am," says Anna. "Right, Rachel?"
「不。是我要去,」安娜說。「對吧,瑞秋?」
#29
Rachel looks at Anna then glances at James.
瑞秋看著安娜,然後瞥了詹姆斯一眼。
#30
Both are waiting for her answer.
兩個人都在等待她的回答。
#31
What should Rachel do?
瑞秋該怎麼辦?