House Rules (J8B)
전체 오디오 미리듣기
0:00
0:00
#1
My parents make me finish homework before dinner.
我的父母要求我在晚餐前完成功課。
#2
Mine let me watch TV only on weekends.
我的父母只有在週末才讓我看電視。
#3
My mom makes me clean my room every Saturday.
我媽媽每個星期六都逼我打掃房間。
#4
My dad lets me play games for one hour a day.
我爸爸讓我一天玩一個小時的遊戲。
#5
Rules help you become responsible.
規則能幫助你變得負責任。
#6
My parents help me plan my study time.
我的父母幫我規劃我的讀書時間。
#7
But they don't let me stay up late.
但是他們不讓我熬夜。
#8
Mine make me do chores, but it is fair.
我的父母叫我做家事,但這很公平。
#9
My family lets me choose my own hobbies.
我的家人讓我選擇我自己的興趣。
#10
Good rules let you grow and stay safe.
好的規則能讓你成長並保持安全。
#11
I think fair rules help our family a lot.
我認為公平的規則對我們的家庭很有幫助。
#12
Yes, rules make life easier for everyone.
是的,規則讓每個人的生活變得更輕鬆。
#13
Every family has its own rules, and mine are quite fair.
每個家庭都有自己的規則,而我的家庭規則相當公平。
#14
My parents make me finish my homework before I play.
我的父母要求我在玩耍之前先完成功課。
#15
They also let me watch one movie every weekend.
他們也讓我每個週末看一部電影。
#16
On Saturdays, they make me help with the chores.
每逢星期六,他們都會叫我幫忙做家事。
#17
I clean my room, and my brother helps wash the dishes.
我打掃我的房間,而我的弟弟(或哥哥)幫忙洗碗。
#18
My parents do not let us stay up too late on school nights.
我的父母在學期中的上學日晚上不准我們熬夜太晚。
#19
However, they let me choose my own clubs and hobbies.
然而,他們讓我選擇我自己的社團和興趣。
#20
These rules help me become more responsible.
這些規則幫助我變得更有責任感。
#21
I believe good rules make a happy and healthy home.
我相信好的規則能創造一個快樂且健康的家庭。
#22
Ms. Lin, can you let us go out for lunch?
林老師,您可以讓我們出去吃午餐嗎?
#23
I will let you go if you finish your work.
如果你完成你的工作,我就會讓你走。
#24
Can you help me with this hard question?
你能幫我解答這個難題嗎?
#25
Sure. Let me show you an easy way.
當然。讓我秀給你看一個簡單的方法。
#26
My parents won't let me join the late club.
我父母不會讓我加入那個留得比較晚的社團。
#27
Maybe they will let you if you ask politely.
如果你禮貌地詢問,也許他們會答應你。
#28
My mom makes me practice piano daily.
我媽媽每天都逼我練鋼琴。
#29
That is strict, but it helps you improve.
那很嚴格,但它能幫助你進步。
#30
Good rules make us better, I guess.
我想,好的規則能讓我們變得更好。
#31
Exactly. Rules and freedom must be balanced.
沒錯。規則與自由必須取得平衡。