Festivals Around the World (H1)
完全音声プレビュー
0:00
0:00
#1
People celebrate many festivals around the world.
世界各地的人們慶祝許多節日。
#2
Last year, I joined a lantern festival in town.
去年,我參加了鎮上的一個元宵節。
#3
Next month, our school will hold a culture fair.
下個月,我們學校將舉辦文化節。
#4
Every spring, families clean their homes for luck.
每年春天,許多家庭都會為了好運而打掃房子。
#5
We are planning a food fair for next week.
我們正在籌劃下週的食品市集。
#6
In Japan, people watch cherry blossoms each year.
在日本,人們每年都會觀賞櫻花。
#7
I tried a new dish at the festival yesterday.
我昨天在慶典上嚐了一道新菜餚。
#8
They will dance in the street during the parade.
他們將在遊行期間在街上跳舞。
#9
My family always shares a big meal on holidays.
我的家人總是在節日裡一起享用大餐。
#10
We visited a night market last summer.
我們去年夏天逛了夜市。
#11
People wear bright colors at this happy event.
人們在這個快樂的活動中穿著鮮豔的衣服。
#12
I am learning a folk song for the show.
我正在為這場表演學習一首民謠。
#13
Festivals connect people to their culture and history.
節日將人們與他們的文化和歷史連結在一起。
#14
Around the world, each season brings its own celebration.
在世界各地,每個季節都帶來了它獨特的慶典。
#15
In spring, many families gather to welcome new life.
在春天,許多家庭聚集在一起迎接新生命。
#16
People often cook special foods that carry old meaning.
人們經常烹煮具有古老意義的特別食物。
#17
Last year, I joined a festival full of music and light.
去年,我參加了一個充滿音樂與燈光的節慶。
#18
We watched dancers move through the crowded streets.
我們看著舞者們穿過擁擠的的街道。
#19
Children laughed as bright lanterns rose into the sky.
當明亮的燈籠升入天空時,孩子們笑了起來。
#20
Every culture tells its story through song and color.
每個文化都透過歌聲與色彩述說著自己的故事。
#21
Next year, our town will host an even bigger event.
明年,我們小鎮將舉辦一場規模更大的活動。
#22
I am learning how these customs began long ago.
我正在學習這些習俗在很久以前是如何開始的。
#23
These shared moments remind us that we all belong.
這些共享的時刻提醒著我們,我們都屬於這裡。
#24
Festivals, in the end, celebrate both joy and memory.
節日歸根結底是在慶祝喜悅與記憶。
#25
What festival do you love, Emma?
艾瑪,妳最喜歡什麼節日?
#26
I love the lantern festival every spring.
我每年春天都喜歡元宵節。
#27
Last year, we made lanterns with our friends.
去年,我們和朋友們一起製作了燈籠。
#28
Next week, our class will plan a culture day.
下週,我們班將會規劃一個文化日。
#29
People sing and dance during the parade.
人們在遊行期間唱歌和跳舞。
#30
I am cooking a special dish for the event.
我正在為這個活動烹煮一道特別的菜餚。
#31
My family always gathers on this holiday.
我的家人總是在這個節日團聚。
#32
We watched fireworks light up the night sky.
我們看著煙火照亮了夜空。
#33
Every culture shares its joy in its own way.
每個文化都以自己的方式分享其喜悅。
#34
Festivals bring us together, year after year.
節日讓我們團聚,年復一年。