Places to Travel (J9B)
Pratinjau Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
Kyoto is a city where old temples stand.
京都一座古老寺廟林立的城市。
#2
Spring is the season when cherry trees bloom.
春天是櫻花盛開的季節。
#3
That is the beach where we swam last year.
那就是我們去年游泳的海灘。
#4
Summer is the time when we travel most.
夏天是我們最常旅行的季節。
#5
This is the village where my grandma lives.
這是我祖母居住的村莊。
#6
I love the moment when the plane takes off.
我喜歡飛機起飛的那一刻。
#7
That is the market where we bought gifts.
那就是我們買禮物的那個市場。
#8
Winter is the season when we ski.
冬天是我們滑雪的季節。
#9
This is the hotel where we stayed before.
這就是我們以前住過的那家旅館。
#10
I remember the day when we saw the sea.
我記得我們看見大海的那一天。
#11
Autumn is the time when leaves turn gold.
秋天是樹葉變金黃色的季節。
#12
Travel shows us places where dreams begin.
旅行向我們展示了夢想啟航的地方。
#13
I love to travel to places where I can learn new things.
我喜歡旅行到我可以學習新事物的地方。
#14
Last year I visited a town where old crafts are still made.
去年我造訪了一個至今仍保留著傳統手工藝製作的小鎮。
#15
Spring is the season when the whole valley turns pink.
春天是整個山谷都變成粉紅色的季節。
#16
I will never forget the day when I climbed a high peak.
我永遠不會忘記我攀登高山的那一天。
#17
There is a lake where the water is clear and calm.
那裡有一座湖,湖水清澈而平靜。
#18
Summer is the time when my family takes long trips.
夏天是我家人進行長途旅行的時間。
#19
We stayed at a small inn where the owners were kind.
我們住在一間小旅館,那裡的旅店老闆人很好。
#20
Autumn is the season when the forests turn red and gold.
秋天是森林變紅、變金黃的季節。
#21
Travel takes us to places where memories are born.
旅行帶我們到回憶誕生的地方。
#22
Is this the city where you grew up, Emma?
這是你長大的城市嗎,艾瑪?
#23
No, but that is the town where I was born.
不,但那是我出生的城鎮。
#24
Show me the beach where you found shells.
給我看你找到貝殼的那個海灘。
#25
It was the bay where the boats rest.
那就是船隻停泊的海灣。
#26
Do you know a place where we can camp?
你知道我們可以露營的地方嗎?
#27
Winter is the season when the lake freezes.
冬天是湖水結冰的季節。
#28
This is the trail where we saw deer.
這就是我們看到鹿的那條步道。
#29
I love the moment when the sun rises.
我喜歡太陽升起的那一刻。
#30
That is the inn where we will stay.
那就是我們將要入住的旅店。
#31
Summer is the time when adventures begin.
夏天是冒險開始的季節。