School Sports Day (J8B)
Pratinjau Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
"I saw Leo score the winning goal!" says Hana.
「我看到里奧踢進了致勝球!」哈娜說。
#2
"I heard the crowd cheer so loudly," says Sarah.
「我聽到人群如此大聲地歡呼,」莎拉說。
#3
"I watched the runners cross the finish line," says Emma.
「我看到跑者們跨過終點線,」艾瑪說。
#4
"I saw a boy fall, but he got up fast," says Ryan.
「我看到一個男孩摔倒,但他很快就站了起來,」萊恩說。
#5
"I heard my name when the coach called it," says Leo.
「當教練喊到我的名字時,我聽到了,」里奧說。
#6
"We watched the team practice all morning," says Hana.
「我們看著整個上午隊伍都在練習,」哈娜說。
#7
"I felt the ground shake as they ran," says Sarah.
「當他們奔跑時,我感覺到地面在震動,」莎拉說道。
#8
"I saw the cheerleaders dancing on the field," says Emma.
「我看見啦啦隊員在場地上跳舞,」艾瑪說。
#9
"Did you hear the whistle blow?" asks Ryan.
「你有聽到哨聲響起嗎?」萊恩問道。
#10
"Yes, I heard it start the final race," says Leo.
「是的,我聽到它開始了決賽,」里奧說。
#11
"I watched Emma jumping over the bar," says Hana.
「我看到艾瑪跳過橫桿,」哈娜說。
#12
"What an exciting sports day it was!" says Sarah.
「多麼令人興奮的運動會啊!」莎拉說。
#13
Our school sports day was full of fun and energy.
我們學校的運動會充滿了樂趣與活力。
#14
In the morning, I saw the runners warm up together.
「早上,我看到跑者們一起做暖身運動。」哈娜說。
#15
I heard the loud drums beat before each race.
我聽到響亮的鼓聲在每場比賽前敲擊著。
#16
I watched my friend Leo run the fastest race.
我看到我的朋友里奧跑了最快的一場比賽。
#17
I saw him cross the line and raise his arms.
我看到他跨過終點線並舉起雙手。
#18
The crowd cheered, and I felt my heart beat fast.
群眾歡呼了,而我感覺到我的心跳得很快。
#19
I watched the cheerleaders dancing near the track.
「我看到啦啦隊在跑道附近跳舞。」哈娜說。
#20
I heard teachers shout and clap for every team.
我聽到老師們為每個隊伍大喊和鼓掌。
#21
It was a day I saw everyone smile and shine.
那是一個我看到每個人都微笑並發光的日子。
#22
"Did you see Ryan jump so high?" asks Sarah.
「你看到萊恩跳得那麼高嗎?」莎拉問道。
#23
Emma replies, "Yes! I watched him break the record."
艾瑪回答:「對!我看到他打破了紀錄。」
#24
"I heard everyone shout my name," says Ryan.
「我聽到每個人都大喊我的名字,」萊恩說。
#25
"I saw the little kids cheering for us," says Hana.
「我看到小孩子們在為我們加油!」哈娜說。
#26
"I felt the crowd get excited at the end," says Leo.
「在最後,我感覺到群眾變得興奮起來,」里奧說。
#27
"I watched two teachers running the relay," says Sarah.
「我看到兩位老師在跑接力賽,」莎拉說。
#28
"I saw the flags waving in the wind," says Emma.
「我看到旗子在風中飄揚,」艾瑪說。
#29
"I heard the music playing all day long," says Ryan.
「我聽見音樂整天播放著,」萊恩說。
#30
"I watched you dancing with the team," says Hana.
「我看到你和隊伍一起跳舞,」哈娜說。
#31
"I will never forget what I saw today," says Leo.
「我永遠不會忘記我今天所看到的,」里奧說。