What Drives Science (H5)
Pratinjau Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
It is curiosity that drives every scientist.
正是好奇心驅使著每一位科學家。
#2
What we need is more careful testing.
我們需要的是更仔細的測試。
#3
I do believe that practice makes us better.
我確實相信熟能生巧。
#4
It was a teacher who first sparked my interest.
是一位老師最先啟發了我的興趣。
#5
What matters most is honest, clear data.
最重要的是誠實、清晰的數據。
#6
It is patience that turns ideas into results.
正是耐心將想法轉化為成果。
#7
Some students chose to test, others to observe.
有些學生選擇做實驗,其他學生則選擇觀察。
#8
What surprised us was the simple answer.
令我們感到驚訝的是那個簡單的答案。
#9
It is teamwork that makes hard tasks easy.
正是團隊合作讓艱難的任務變得容易。
#10
I can solve this, and solve it fast.
我可以解決這個問題,而且能快速解決。
#11
It was the data, not luck, that proved it.
是數據,而不是運氣,證明了這一點。
#12
What drives me is the joy of discovery.
驅使我前進的是發現的樂趣。
#13
What truly moves science forward is honest curiosity.
真正推動科學前進的是誠實的好奇心。
#14
It is questions, not answers, that start every discovery.
是問題,而不是答案,開啟了每一次的發現。
#15
We do learn the most when we test our own ideas.
當我們測試自己的想法時,我們確實學到最多。
#16
What I love about research is the chance to be wrong.
我熱愛研究的地方在於,它給了我們犯錯的機會。
#17
It was a small detail that led to the biggest finding.
正是那一個小細節,導向了最重大的發現。
#18
Some scientists study the sky, others the sea.
有些科學家研究天空,而其他人則研究海洋。
#19
What matters is not speed but care and truth.
重要的不是速度,而是細心與真實。
#20
It is failure that often teaches the deepest lessons.
正是失敗,往往教會我們最深刻的教訓。
#21
We do grow each time we try something new.
每當我們嘗試新事物時,我們確實會成長。
#22
What keeps me going is the hope of helping others.
讓我持續前進的動力是幫助他人的希望。
#23
It was teamwork, not talent alone, that solved it.
是團隊合作,而非單憑才華,解決了這個問題。
#24
In the end, what we share is a love of learning.
歸根究底,我們所共有的,是對學習的熱愛。
#25
What drives your work, Emma?
是什麼驅使著妳的工作,艾瑪?
#26
What drives me is the joy of solving problems.
驅使我前進的是解決問題的樂趣。
#27
It is curiosity that keeps me asking questions.
正是好奇心驅使我一直發問。
#28
I do believe small steps lead to big results.
我確實相信,一小步一小步地累積能帶來巨大的成果。
#29
What I value most is honest, careful data.
我最珍視的是誠實、謹慎的數據。
#30
It was a good mentor who shaped my path.
是一位優秀的導師塑造了我的人生道路。
#31
Some of us plan, others test, all of us learn.
我們有些人計劃,有些人測試,而我們所有人都在學習。
#32
What matters is the effort, not the prize.
重要的是過程中的努力,而不是獎賞。
#33
It is patience that turns dreams into work.
正是耐心將夢想轉化為實際的行動。
#34
What we share is a love of discovery.
我們所共同擁有的是對探索的熱愛。