Customs & Immigration
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning. I've just arrived on the flight from London. Where should I go?
早安。我剛搭乘從倫敦來的航班抵達。我該往哪裡走?
#2
Good morning and welcome. Please step forward to this counter with your passport ready.
早安,歡迎。請向前走到這個櫃檯,並準備好您的護照。
#3
Thank you. Could you please state the purpose of visit for your trip today?
謝謝。請問您能說明今天旅行的入境目的嗎?
#4
Of course. I'm here on a short holiday to explore the city and visit some friends.
當然。我來這裡度個短假,順便探索這座城市並拜訪一些朋友。
#5
That sounds lovely. And what is the expected duration of your stay here?
聽起來很棒。那麼,您預計在這裡停留多久呢?
#6
I'll be staying for approximately ten days. I've already booked a hotel near the center.
我將會待大約十天。我已經訂好了一間靠近市中心的飯店。
#7
Very good. Now, do you have anything to declare in your luggage today?
非常好。那麼,您今天的行李中有任何需要申報的物品嗎?
#8
I'm not entirely sure what counts. I've brought some homemade jam and a bottle of wine.
我不完全確定什麼才算。我帶了一些手工果醬和一瓶葡萄酒。
#9
The wine should be fine as long as it doesn't exceed the personal allowance limit.
只要不超過個人免稅額度,這瓶酒應該沒問題。
#10
However, homemade food products are sometimes considered prohibited items at this border.
然而,自製食品有時在這個邊境被視為違禁品。
#11
Oh, I had no idea about that restriction. What will happen to the jam then?
喔,我完全不知道有那項限制。那果醬會怎麼樣呢?
#12
I'm afraid it will need to be confiscated, as fresh or homemade goods require special permits.
恐怕它需要被沒收,因為新鮮或手工製作的物品需要特殊許可證。
#13
I completely understand. I'll make sure to check the regulations more carefully next time.
我完全理解。下次我會確保更仔細地檢查規定。
#14
That's a wise decision. You can find all the details on our official customs website.
那是個明智的決定。您可以在我們的官方海關網站上找到所有詳細資訊。
#15
Thank you so much for your patience and for explaining everything so clearly.
非常感謝您的耐心,以及如此清楚地解釋了一切。
#16
You're very welcome. Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to ask if you need help.
不客氣。祝您旅途愉快,如果有任何需要,請隨時提問。