Paying & Tipping
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Excuse me, David. I've just finished my dinner and I'd like to get the bill, please.
不好意思,David。我剛吃完晚餐,我想結帳,麻煩了。
#2
Of course, sir. I'll bring your bill right away. Did you enjoy your meal this evening?
好的,先生。我馬上為您送上帳單。您今晚用餐愉快嗎?
#3
Yes, the steak was absolutely delicious. I hadn't expected the portions to be so generous here.
是的,牛排絕對美味。我沒預料到這裡的份量會這麼大。
#4
I'm glad to hear that. Here's your bill. The total comes to forty-seven dollars and fifty cents.
很高興聽你這麼說。這是您的帳單。總共是四十七美元五十美分。
#5
I see. Could I pay by credit card? Also, I'm a bit confused about tipping customs in this country.
我明白了。我可以用信用卡付款嗎?另外,我對這個國家的打賞習俗感到有點困惑。
#6
We do accept all major credit cards, so that won't be a problem at all.
我們確實接受所有主要的信用卡,所以那完全不會是問題。
#7
Great. So how much should I tip? I've been told that fifteen to twenty percent is standard.
太好了。所以我應該給多少小費?我聽說百分之十五到二十是標準做法。
#8
That's correct. Most customers here leave between fifteen and twenty percent of the total bill.
沒錯。這裡的大多數顧客會留下總帳單的百分之十五到二十作為小費。
#9
If the service has been particularly good, some guests will tip even more than that.
如果服務特別出色,有些客人甚至會給比那更多的小費。
#10
That makes sense. And if I were dining with friends, would it be normal to split the bill?
那很有道理。而且如果我是和朋友一起用餐,平分帳單是正常的嗎?
#11
Absolutely. Splitting the bill is quite common, especially among younger groups of diners here.
當然。分開結帳非常普遍,尤其是在這裡的年輕用餐群體中。
#12
We can split it evenly across multiple credit cards if that would be helpful.
如果那樣有幫助的話,我們可以將帳單平均分攤到多張信用卡上。
#13
That's really convenient. For tonight, though, I'll just pay the full amount on my card.
那真的很方便。不過今晚,我就直接用我的卡支付全額。
#14
Perfect. I've added a line for the tip on the receipt. Just write in the amount.
太好了。我已經在收據上增加了一行填寫小費的地方。只需填入金額即可。
#15
I'll leave twenty percent since the service has been outstanding. Thank you so much, David.
我會留下百分之二十的小費,因為服務非常出色。非常感謝你,David。
#16
Thank you, sir. We hope you'll come back and dine with us again soon.
謝謝您,先生。我們希望您很快能再次回來與我們共進晚餐。