Asking for Directions
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Lisa! Thanks for visiting my new city.
嘿,麗莎!謝謝妳來參觀我的新城市。
#2
Hi Alex! I am so happy to be here.
嗨 Alex!我很高興來到這裡。
#3
I want to show you the old market today.
我今天想帶你看那個舊市集。
#4
That sounds great! Do you know the way?
聽起來太棒了!你知道路嗎?
#5
Well, I moved here only two weeks ago.
嗯,我兩個星期前才搬到這裡。
#6
So you don't know the way either?
所以你也不知道路嗎?
#7
Not really. But I have a map on my phone.
不完全是。但我手機裡有地圖。
#8
Good idea! Let me see the map too.
好主意!也讓我看看地圖。
#9
The map says we should walk north first.
地圖上說我們應該先向北走。
#10
How far is the distance from here?
從這裡出發的距離有多遠?
#11
It is about two kilometers. Maybe a twenty-minute walk.
大約兩公里。大概是二十分鐘的步行路程。
#12
That is not too far. I like walking in new cities.
那不會太遠。我喜歡在新的城市散步。
#13
Me too! And the weather is nice today.
我也是!而且今天天氣很好。
#14
Look! I can see a big church over there.
看!我可以看到那邊有一座大教堂。
#15
Yes! That is a famous landmark in this city.
是的!那是這座城市裡一個著名的地標。
#16
It is bigger than the churches in my town.
它比我城鎮裡的教堂還要大。
#17
The map shows the market is near that landmark.
地圖顯示市場就在那個地標附近。
#18
Great! So we just walk toward the church.
太棒了!所以我們只要朝著教堂走就好了。
#19
We are here! This is the old market.
我們到了!這就是那座舊市集。
#20
Wow, it is more beautiful than I expected!
哇,它比我預期的還要漂亮!
#21
The walk was shorter than I thought.
路程比我想像的還要短。
#22
I will write about this place on my blog.
我會在我的部落格上寫關於這個地方的事。
#23
That is great! Let's get some food first.
那太棒了!我們先去吃點東西吧。
#24
Good idea. I am very hungry after the walk!
好主意。走路之後我變得很餓!