Negotiation
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi Nina! Thanks for meeting me for lunch.
嗨,妮娜!謝謝妳跟我一起吃午餐。
#2
Of course! I always enjoy our lunch talks.
當然!我一直都很享受我們的午餐談話。
#3
I need your advice about something today.
我今天需要關於某件事的建議。
#4
Sure, what is going on at work?
當然,工作上發生了什麼事嗎?
#5
We got an offer from a new supplier.
我們收到了一家新供應商的報價。
#6
Oh, that sounds interesting! Is it a good offer?
喔,那聽起來很有趣!那是一個好的提議嗎?
#7
The price is lower, but the terms are not great.
價格比較低,但是條款不太好。
#8
What is wrong with the terms?
條款有什麼問題嗎?
#9
They want us to pay everything in advance.
他們想要我們預付所有費用。
#10
That is a lot of risk for your team.
那對你的團隊來說是很大的風險。
#11
Yes, so I will send a counter-offer tomorrow.
是的,所以我明天會寄出一份還價。
#12
Good idea. What will you ask for?
好主意。你打算要求什麼?
#13
I will ask for payment in two parts.
我將要求分兩次付款。
#14
That sounds much fairer for both sides.
那對雙方來說都公平多了。
#15
Will they accept your counter-offer?
他們會接受你的還價嗎?
#16
Maybe not at first. But we can compromise.
起初可能不會。但我們可以折衷。
#17
What kind of compromise?
哪種形式的讓步?
#18
I can offer a longer contract period.
我可以提供更長的合約期限。
#19
So they get more time, and you get better terms.
所以他們得到了更多時間,而你得到了更好的條款。
#20
Exactly! A good deal works for everyone.
沒錯!一個好的協議對每個人都有好處。
#21
I think you will do great in the meeting.
我覺得你在會議中會表現得很棒。
#22
Thanks, Nina. You always help me think clearly.
謝謝,Nina。妳總是幫助我思考得更清晰。
#23
That is what lunch buddies are for!
這就是午餐夥伴存在的意義!
#24
Ha! Let me tell you how it goes next week.
哈!下週我再告訴你進展如何。
#25
I can't wait. Good luck with the deal!
我等不及了。祝你這筆交易好運!