Negotiation
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi Nina! I'm glad we could meet for lunch today.
嗨 Nina!很高興我們今天能一起吃午餐。
#2
Me too, Emma. You look a bit stressed. Is everything okay?
我也是,Emma。你看起來有點壓力。一切都還好嗎?
#3
Well, I've been negotiating a contract with a new supplier all week.
嗯,我整個星期都在和一家新供應商洽談合約。
#4
Oh, that sounds challenging. Tell me what happened.
喔,那聽起來很有挑戰性。告訴我發生了什麼事。
#5
We made an initial offer last Monday for their design services.
我們上週一針對他們的設計服務提出了初步報價。
#6
And they didn't accept it?
而他們沒有接受嗎?
#7
No, they sent a counter-offer because they thought our price was too low.
不,他們寄了一份還價單,因為他們認為我們的價格太低了。
#8
That's normal in business negotiations. What were their terms?
這在商務談判中很正常。他們的條款是什麼?
#9
They wanted thirty percent more than what we originally offered.
他們要求的金額比我們最初提供的多出百分之三十。
#10
Wow, that's a big difference. Did you try to find a compromise?
哇,那真是很大的差距。你有試著尋求折衷方案嗎?
#11
Yes, I suggested that we could meet somewhere in the middle.
是的,我提議我們可以各退一步,達成折衷方案。
#12
That sounds like a smart strategy. How did they respond?
那聽起來像是一個聰明的策略。他們如何回應?
#13
They were open to discussion, which was a good sign.
他們對討論持開放態度,這是一個好兆頭。
#14
I think patience is really important when you negotiate a deal.
我認為在洽談交易時,耐心是非常重要的。
#15
You're right. This morning, we finally agreed on new terms.
妳說得對。今天早上,我們終於就新條款達成了一致。
#16
That's wonderful news! So how was the deal structured?
那真是個好消息!那麼,這筆交易是如何架構的呢?
#17
We offered a longer contract period in exchange for a lower price.
我們提供更長的合約期限,以換取較低的價格。
#18
So both sides got something they wanted. That's a great compromise.
所以雙方都得到了他們想要的東西。那是一個很棒的折衷方案。
#19
Exactly. The contract was signed just before lunch today.
沒錯。合約就在今天午餐前簽署了。
#20
I'm really happy for you. You handled the whole thing well.
我真的很為你感到高興。你把整件事處理得很好。
#21
Thanks, Nina. Your advice about staying calm has always helped me.
謝謝,Nina。妳關於保持冷靜的建議一直以來都對我很有幫助。
#22
If you ever need to talk through a negotiation, just call me.
如果你需要討論協商事宜,儘管打電話給我。
#23
I will! Now let's enjoy our lunch. I think we both deserve it.
我會的!現在讓我們享受午餐吧。我想我們兩個人都值得這頓飯。
#24
Absolutely. You've earned a good meal after this busy week!
當然。在忙碌了一週之後,妳值得吃頓好料!