Programming
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Alex, you look completely drained today. Did you even sleep last night?
嘿 Alex,你今天看起來精疲力竭。你昨晚到底有沒有睡覺?
#2
Barely. I stayed up until three in the morning hunting down a stubborn bug in my code.
幾乎沒睡。我熬夜到凌晨三點,只為了找出我程式碼中一個頑固的錯誤。
#3
A bug? You mean like an actual insect crawled into your laptop or something?
臭蟲?你的意思是像是有真的昆蟲爬進你的筆電之類的嗎?
#4
Ha, I wish it were that straightforward. A bug in programming means an error that causes unexpected behavior.
哈,我希望事情有那麼簡單。程式設計中的 bug 指的是導致非預期行為的錯誤。
#5
So what exactly went wrong? Did you at least figure out where the problem was?
所以到底是哪裡出了問題?你至少有找出問題出在哪裡嗎?
#6
Eventually, yes. The issue was buried inside a recursive function that kept calling itself infinitely.
最後,是的。問題隱藏在一個不斷無限調用自身的遞迴函數中。
#7
A recursive function? That sounds like me trying to quit junk food — an endless loop.
遞迴函數?那聽起來就像我試著戒掉垃圾食物一樣——一個無窮迴圈。
#8
That's actually a perfect analogy. Without a proper base case, the function never knows when to stop.
那確實是一個完美的類比。如果沒有適當的終止條件,該函式永遠不知道何時該停止。
#9
Alright, so you fixed the bug. What happens next with your project?
好,所以你修復了那個程式錯誤。你的專案接下來要做什麼?
#10
Now I need to write unit tests and then deploy the application to a staging server.
現在我需要編寫單元測試,然後將應用程式部署到預發布伺服器。
#11
Deploy? Is that like launching a rocket or something equally dramatic?
部署?那就像發射火箭或是其他同樣戲劇化的事情嗎?
#12
Not quite that dramatic, but it can be nerve-wracking. Deploying means pushing your code to a live environment.
沒那麼誇張,但這可能讓人感到焦慮。部署的意思是將你的程式碼推送到正式運作的環境中。
#13
So if something goes wrong after you deploy, everyone sees the mess instantly?
所以如果部署之後出了問題,每個人都會立刻看到那個爛攤子嗎?
#14
Exactly, which is why thorough testing is absolutely essential before any deployment.
沒錯,這就是為什麼在任何部署之前,徹底的測試都是絕對必要的。
#15
That reminds me — didn't you mention you have a tech interview coming up next week?
那倒提醒了我——你是不是提過下週有個技術面試?
#16
I do, and honestly, never have I felt so unprepared for a technical screening in my life.
我是有(面試),而且老實說,我這輩子從未對技術面試感到如此準備不足過。
#17
Come on, you literally just debugged a recursive nightmare. You'll crush that interview.
拜託,你才剛解決了一個遞迴噩夢。你絕對會在那場面試中表現出色。
#18
I appreciate the confidence, but they tend to ask algorithm questions that require a completely different mindset.
我很感謝你的信心,但他們往往會問一些需要完全不同思維模式的演算法問題。
#19
Tell you what — I'll help you practice. You explain coding concepts, and I'll pretend to be the interviewer.
我跟你說——我來幫你練習。你解釋程式碼概念,而我來假裝面試官。
#20
You, a fitness trainer, playing the role of a tech interviewer? That's hilariously absurd.
你,一個健身教練,要扮演技術面試官的角色?這真是荒謬得好笑。
#21
Hey, had I not pushed you through those brutal leg days, you'd have quit the gym entirely.
嘿,要不是我逼你撐過那些殘酷的練腿日,你早就完全放棄健身了。
#22
Fair point. Alright, let's give it a shot this weekend after our workout session.
說得有理。好吧,我們這週末健身完後試試看吧。
#23
Deal. But if you start talking about deploying code during our squats, I'm doubling your reps.
成交。但如果你在我們做深蹲時開始聊部署程式碼的事,我就會把你的訓練組數加倍。