Programming
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey, Alex! You look like you've been staring at a screen for seventy-two hours straight.
嘿,艾力克斯!你看起來像是已經連續盯著螢幕七十二個小時了。
#2
Honestly, it feels that way. I've been wrestling with this stubborn bug since Tuesday morning.
老實說,感覺確實是那樣。從週二早上開始,我就一直在跟這個頑固的程式錯誤搏鬥。
#3
A bug? I thought you wrote flawless code, Mr. Software Engineer.
程式錯誤?我以為你寫的程式碼完美無缺呢,軟體工程師先生。
#4
If only. This one's lurking somewhere deep inside a recursive function, and it's driving me up the wall.
要是真的那樣就好了。這個臭蟲潛伏在遞迴函數深處的某個地方,快把我逼瘋了。
#5
Walk me through it. I may not code, but I troubleshoot broken treadmills—same principle, right?
跟我詳細說明一下。我雖然不會寫程式,但我會維修壞掉的跑步機——原理是一樣的,對吧?
#6
Ha, not quite. So the function is supposed to parse nested JSON objects and flatten them into a single dictionary.
哈,不完全是。這個函式應該要解析嵌套的 JSON 物件,並將它們扁平化為單個字典。
#7
Already lost me, but keep going.
我已經聽不懂了,但請繼續說下去。
#8
The problem is that when the nesting exceeds five levels, the function silently fails and returns incomplete data.
問題在於,當嵌套層級超過五層時,該函式會靜默失敗並回傳不完整的數據。
#9
So it doesn't crash—it just pretends everything's fine? That's sneaky.
所以它不會當機——只是假裝一切正常?那真狡猾。
#10
Exactly. Silent failures are the worst kind because they erode your confidence in the entire codebase.
沒錯。無聲失敗是最糟糕的一種,因為它們會侵蝕你對整個程式碼庫的信心。
#11
Sounds like a gym client who hides an injury instead of telling me. The damage compounds over time.
聽起來就像一個健身房客戶隱瞞傷勢而不告訴我。損害會隨著時間推移而加劇。
#12
That's actually a perfect analogy. I finally pinpointed the issue—there was an implicit depth limit I'd overlooked.
那確實是一個完美的類比。我終於精確地找到了問題所在——有一個我之前忽略掉的隱含深度限制。
#13
Nice! So you squashed the bug. Are you ready to deploy now?
太棒了!所以你解決了那個程式錯誤。你現在準備好要部署了嗎?
#14
Almost. I still need to write unit tests to make sure the fix doesn't break anything upstream.
快好了。我還需要編寫單元測試,以確保這次修復不會對上游產生任何破壞。
#15
Man, your job sounds like defusing a bomb—cut the wrong wire and everything explodes.
天哪,你的工作聽起來就像在拆除炸彈——剪錯一根電線,一切就全炸了。
#16
It can feel that way, especially before a major deploy. One misplaced semicolon can cascade into catastrophe.
確實會有那種感覺,尤其是在重大部署之前。一個放錯位置的分號就可能引發連鎖反應,導致災難性的後果。
#17
Speaking of pressure, didn't you mention a tech interview coming up at that startup?
說到壓力,你是不是提過那家新創公司有個技術面試快到了?
#18
Yeah, next Thursday. They'll probably grill me on system design and ask me to code a solution live.
對,下週四。他們可能會在系統設計方面對我進行嚴厲盤問,並要求我現場編寫解決方案。
#19
Just treat it like a heavy deadlift—steady form, controlled breathing, and commit to the lift.
就把它當作是一次沉重的硬舉——穩定的姿勢、控制呼吸,並且全力以赴完成動作。
#20
I'll try channeling that energy. If I can survive a recursive bug, I can handle a whiteboard session.
我會試著引導那股能量。如果我能挺過遞迴程式錯誤,我就能應付白板面試。
#21
That's the spirit. Now finish your protein shake—you've earned it, champ.
這就對了。現在把你的高蛋白奶昔喝完吧——這是你應得的,冠軍。