Movie Discussion
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Sarah, I've been meaning to ask you about that film you recommended last week.
嘿 Sarah,我一直想問妳關於妳上週推薦的那部電影的事。
#2
Oh, the psychological thriller? Did you finally get around to watching it?
喔,那部心理驚悚片嗎?你終於抽空看了嗎?
#3
I did, and honestly, the plot was far more intricate than I had anticipated.
我看了,而且老實說,劇情比我預期的要複雜得多。
#4
Right? The way the director wove multiple timelines together was absolutely masterful.
對吧?導演將多條時間線交織在一起的方式絕對是精湛大師之作。
#5
What struck me most was how each character embodied a distinct moral dilemma.
最令我印象深刻的是每個角色如何體現出截然不同的道德困境。
#6
That's precisely what elevates it above a conventional thriller, in my opinion.
在我看來,那正是讓它超越傳統驚悚片的原因。
#7
So, what genre would you say you gravitate toward most these days?
那麼,你會說你最近最傾向於哪種類型的作品?
#8
I've developed quite a fondness for independent dramas with layered narratives.
我對具有層次感敘事的獨立戲劇產生了相當大的喜好。
#9
Interesting. Had it not been for your influence, I'd still be watching only action films.
很有趣。若不是因為你的影響,我現在應該還在只看動作片。
#10
Well, there's nothing wrong with action, but variety does broaden your perspective.
嗯,動作片沒什麼不好,但多樣性確實能拓寬你的視野。
#11
Actually, I just heard about a critically acclaimed sci-fi film that premiered last weekend.
事實上,我剛聽說一部上週末首映且廣受好評的科幻電影。
#12
Oh really? What's the premise? I'm always skeptical about sci-fi with shallow character development.
喔真的嗎?前提(劇情大綱)是什麼?我對於角色刻畫淺薄的科幻片總是持懷疑態度。
#13
Apparently, it explores existential themes through a protagonist stranded on a distant planet.
顯然地,它透過一名受困於遙遠星球的主角來探討存在主義的主題。
#14
That sounds compelling. Would you recommend we see it together this Saturday?
那聽起來很引人入勝。你會建議我們這週六一起去看嗎?
#15
Absolutely! I'll reserve seats in advance so we don't miss out.
當然好!我會事先預訂座位,這樣我們才不會錯過。
#16
Perfect. Rarely do I get this excited about a film before even seeing the trailer.
太棒了。我很少在還沒看過預告片之前,就對一部電影感到如此興奮。
#17
That's the beauty of a strong recommendation from someone whose taste you trust!
這正是來自你所信任的人的強力推薦之美妙之處!
#18
Agreed. Saturday it is, then. I genuinely can't wait.
贊成。那就定在週六吧。我真的等不及了。